You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Chinese Democracy "On the schedule"

ereeper wrote:

I'll go with November on the week of the anniversary for the TSI release.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Great news Russctb!

anyway i  would think that it would be around sept to nov

but lets do the 8 week thing for old times sakes

say it was officially handed in last tuesday that makes 8 weeks Sept 2, 2008

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

If I' correct wasn't there an online music service (amazon or somewhere like that) That had a release date for september of 08? If so this will be a GN'R vs Metallica battle lol

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
strat0 wrote:

If I' correct wasn't there an online music service (amazon or somewhere like that) That had a release date for september of 08? If so this will be a GN'R vs Metallica battle lol

I doubt that they'll go head to head with Metallica - it'd be interesting, but it's probably better to play it safe and release it during a week where it's guaranteed to go right to #1 on the charts.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:
strat0 wrote:

play.com has had a september release for a while

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

In the words of Chris from Family Guy:

"REQUESTING PERMISSION TO FREAK OUT!!!"

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Dates and rumours have come and gone so much that I just cant be excited about this. Not even with a single for that game coming out. Weird.

little birdie say announcement @ olympics & album in november. birdie say that months ago and not change tune. i believe birdie.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

little birdie say announcement @ olympics & album in november. birdie say that months ago and not change tune. i believe birdie.

Announcement at the OLYMPICS!?

OMFG. AXLS GRAND PLAN HAS BEEN REVEALED. HE WAITED ALL THESE YEARS FOR THE OLYMPICS IN [b]CHINA

CHINESE DEMOCRACY!? IN CHINA!?

In all seriousness though, I trust MSL (as he hooked us up with leaks) and it sounds pretty cool

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

so you heard the word about the bird?

Good to see you here.:beer:

Olympics just a little too quirky in my opinion, but def something to consider, and if your "little birdie" mentions it, we gotta take it into serious consideration.

Board footer