You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'd like to see them listed ahead of times as a "performer" but who knows.

Yeah me too, the surprise factor in 2002 was special in a way, but can they really do that again?  I guess they could.  Jimmy Fallon really sold that too, he seemed as excited as anyone.  If they do perform I think he should introduce them again.  He dropped the F-bomb he was so damn excited.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm really hoping someone like Pink spoils it again like she did in 2002.  Althought I dunno... Metallica, MIA, possibly GnR... I may almost have to tune in.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

fuck the VMA's i aint watching that crap :sick:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I really hope it's made official before hand that GN'R will be there this time.

It's a long day since the glory days of the VMA's, and they pretty much suck these days. I would hate, even the 'trimmed' 2-hour show, have to sit through that for Guns.

Oh, and 4 albums would be HUGE.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65554

OFFICIAL: That Shackler's Revenge video is a total fake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there has been a lot of chatter about that Shackler's Revenge video of some red-headed dude talking about it and saying he works for Harmonix. He doesn't.

"But Sean, yes he does... that is clearly Ryan Lesser of Harmonix who has been there ten years."

Nope. Ryan wasn't at E3 this year and frankly has a much larger, stately beard (also he would never wear that shirt).

That dude in that video was just some tool pretending to be one of us and the poster of the video is an irresponsible waste of space who I will work diligently to make sure never gets credentials to anything ever again (and yes, I have a pretty good idea whom it was... I appear at one of the tables at the beginning of the video).

Do I actually care what some dude whom has no idea what is going on but is a fairly good liar says on Youtube? No. I just never want anyone to think that any HMX employee could ever be so monumetally stupid as this faker was.

Yes, I'm angry. It sucks to be in a situation where some guy pretends to be us and then says a bunch of untruths just for his moment on camera. I hope this clarifies the situation and sets the record straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by HMXHenry : Today at 01:18 PM.

Thanks to Tkkyj at HTGTH

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Damage control? The guy looks NOTHING like Ryan Lesser (from HMX).

This should be locked. What a hoax.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

told ya it was fake 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I agree with Russ. They shouldn't have even addressed this because its just us online nerds who cared. This didn't even make a microscopic blip on the media's or public's radar screen.

Now they acknowledge it, and it just lets more people know about it and regardless of whether its fake or not, people know the bullshit running through the veins of the GNR camp and will question what happened.

Board footer