You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 10 Artists Who Should Stop Making Records

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This list is bullshit. He doesn't even do a good job at making his points. Fuck, I'd rather read any Evo member posting who should stop making records before reading this garbage.

Stones last good album Exile? Madonna, an artist that constantly reinvents herself should stop? Elton John hasn't recorded a "viable note" since 1989?

Please drown yourself in a bucket of horse shit, and if not, at least stop writing about music.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Obviously I heavily disagree with The Black Crowes being on this list. I've loved literally every song off every album until the latest one.

I would echo exactly what you said, but I also see why they're saying it.  I still think there's a ton of better choices.

Also,  I don't think Joni Mitchell should have stopped making music in 1978, I think she should have stopped before she started.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm surpised they didn't add Bon Jovi to that list, i know i sure as hell would.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i didnt even realize those artists were even still making music 16

James

James wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

Also,  I don't think Joni Mitchell should have stopped making music in 1978, I think she should have stopped before she started.

14 Karma.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

He's a dipshit for not liking Who's Next.

Aerosmith should have stopped. Janie's Got a Gun was their last good song IMHO. (Personally that's my fave Aerosmith song, oddly enough)

James

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Aerosmith should have stopped. Janie's Got a Gun was their last good song IMHO. (Personally that's my fave Aerosmith song, oddly enough)

What It Takes was always my favorite track from Pump.

Man, that album was loaded with hits. It was their Hysteria.

I do agree with you about Aerosmith. Was never fond of their 90's direction, although Living on the Edge was a pretty catchy tune.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What It Takes was always my favorite track from Pump.

Man, that album was loaded with hits. It was their Hysteria.

I do agree with you about Aerosmith. Was never fond of their 90's direction, although Living on the Edge was a pretty catchy tune.

I liked that whole album with Eat the Rich, Living on the Edge, etc.  I also liked Pink, and Falling in Love (is Hard on the Knees), but I could have done without most of their songs after that...especially that piece of shit that was their only number one hit.

Board footer