You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Re: Is this track really Se7en? *FAKE*

Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It would appear that neither of the admins are around right now. I think I'm the only mod around and I don't have a problem with the clip being posted, just the title issue.

I spoke a lot with James about this when it first *happened* and he is quite adamant that there is nothing to this... I hope he doesn't, erm... kill me, so to speak, when he gets back.:nervous::nervous::nervous:

J/K.  This site has the best admins in GN'Ronlineland.:)

When I got contacted tonight I decided to finally end this and get this song/story off my back.:)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is this really that Sonic track again??

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Is this really that Sonic track again??

Beltrami_e-mail.jpg

Arcade Roses wrote:

and the fact that the full clip - in spite of my Internet searching - has not revealed itself a full year later in a time of no news...

Beltrami confusing a Sonic track with a GN'R track?:haha:  As I said - maybe he *did* get mixed up, as he may have about 'This I Love' again.

I hope it's OK I post this - just this news tonight and after talking to the other guy for an hour I decided to sort this out once and for all.:mosh:

Peace.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it's an intro to a song and consists of a volume swell and one guitar chord ... and it doesnt ring a bell at all with me...its 13 seconds ...everyone please listen to this and give your 2 cents...sounds like an 80's kinda vibe though...ala high and dry era def leppard or early bon jovi esque

maybe rex can give a listen and say if its the same track he knows and even upload the sonic track

but there is virtually nothing on it ..... there is definately no orchestra on this clip

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Neemo wrote:

it's an intro to a song and consists of a volume swell and one guitar chord ... and it doesnt ring a bell at all with me...its 13 seconds ...everyone please listen to this and give your 2 cents...sounds like an 80's kinda vibe though...ala high and dry era def leppard or early bon jovi esque

It's too modern for that era IMHO.  The sound IMHO is also consistent with new GN'R.  Also those weird codes and things that are all over the file... and the name of that producer (for the record that's when saint_seiya came on board).

Beltrami e-mailed at least two people (one of them of course me) and said it was real.  While I openly admit in my mammoth opening post I lean to James/Rex's take: what the hell is going on?

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

LOL This is that same Sonic song.

It's by a band called Crush 40 and it's off their first album, and off the Sonic Adventure soundtrack. 

I'm uploading now...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O5BAQXVD

Listen to the beginning to this.