You are not logged in. Please register or login.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

James Lofton wrote:

I would have preferred they did One Two.

Lets hope the next album after Death Magnetic doesn't have Un4given.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I would have preferred they did One Two.

Lets hope the next album after Death Magnetic doesn't have Un4given.

or Enter Sandman II 14

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Well and to me that's a good thing. It came as a complete shock when they are started removing audio.

Going on the signs on YouTube, SOMETHING is happening. It isn't the GN'R camp with that much power... it's the record label. For the first time ever it seems they are protecting their investment, and why would they feel the need to do that? Because soon... very soon... they might need to make a profit off of it. wink

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Well and to me that's a good thing. It came as a complete shock when they are started removing audio.

Going on the signs on YouTube, SOMETHING is happening. It isn't the GN'R camp with that much power... it's the record label. For the first time ever it seems they are protecting their investment, and why would they feel the need to do that? Because soon... very soon... they might need to make a profit off of it. wink

Weird that they just removed Chinese Democracy however.  There are still a lot of leaks on there and live versions of other songs.  They're not protecting their investment too well.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

Nevermind, they removed almost all of it.
'
There are still versions of "This i Love" and "Prostitute" floating around out there.  They need to remove all the song #2 ones now.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, what's happening Saikin is some of the same users that are having their new-GN'R stuff removed, including live performances, are turning around and just re-posting it, only to have it removed again.

Some have even started to put it under different names.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah, what's happening Saikin is some of the same users that are having their new-GN'R stuff removed, including live performances, are turning around and just re-posting it, only to have it removed again.

Some have even started to put it under different names.

Yeah that's what i've noticed.  I've only seen a couple now they haven't got to.  There's a live version of Better added last year.

Hopefully things are moving forward now.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think this place will stay as a small community. Which I really like. But we will get the eventual
new fan stragglers joining here after they realize we're the only people in the entire GNR fan
community with ANY REAL FUCKING SENSE!

And we still have our dignity :bj:

Man, that bj smiley would have fit perfect at HTGTH

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Goddamn it, I put this in the wrong fucking thread. 17

Forget the part about having any real sense.

Board footer