You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Abbey_Road wrote:

Saw this at chinesedemocracy.com
For those who may have believed this guy, the admin of that site had this to say:

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/t … 799.0.html

BP
Administrator
Stand-Up Member

I'm already gone......

Re: Entire backstage footage of GN'R at the 2002 VMA's for '˜Shackler's Revenge'?
« Reply #26 on: Today at 06:13:30 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't realize he was dealing  here.

Incognito is banned for life and other gnr forums.

He is commiting fraud and what he is doing is illegal

if anybody in the future receives any PM's etc from this site from him using another username, please contact me right away.

-BP

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

He was always a useless fraud. He was bringbackadler, and people reaally thought he was anything other than a cheap wannabe? There is NO way he has anything special in regards to the 02 VMAs.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

That VMA footage will not be an easy thing to score - trust me, I've made some.. effort on that front in the past.

-darknemus

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:
Communist China wrote:

He was bringbackadle

I don't think so. Bringbackadler likes bucket, Incognito hates bucket.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Why bother worrying about SR, it'll be out in about a month anyway?!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think it's the way he's doing it. Essentially the MSL way of bartering & posting. Was inventive the first time, getting old now. Possibly he's becoming annoying over there pm'ing people all the time. He tried a post here a while back, offering money for Prostitute or something. I don't think it worked at all.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've always thought Incognito was full of shit. Just a glory whore.

But so many found entertainment in letting him believe his own lies, so I just butt out.

BP is good people. Honest, stand up and fair.

I'm finally glad a mod stood up and called him out. Jarmo bans anyone who talks about anything, so it's hard to know when he's got the right idea.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well it doesnt matter what BP thinks cuz this isnt his board tongue

i mean i respect BP and all, he's been running his own site for a while but we are hardly going to let him dictate who we can and cant have on our board and we are a gnr forum and he's not banned here

anyway chances are are pretty good that incognito already has a different alias on chinesedemocracy.com if BP's already banned him

like russ said, whats he doing illegal? i havent heard that he has bought anything

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, what happens at cd.com has nothing to do with what happens here. Some people over there trade fake leaks with one another. We gonna do that as well? Of course not.

I remember them trying to shut down MSL as well.

Board footer