You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

James wrote:
darknemus wrote:

That VMA footage will not be an easy thing to score - trust me, I've made some.. effort on that front in the past.

-darknemus

Why is it so hard? Some guy was offering all of that years ago. Did he delete his accounts at the forums?

darknemus
 Rep: 18 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

darknemus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
darknemus wrote:

That VMA footage will not be an easy thing to score - trust me, I've made some.. effort on that front in the past.

-darknemus

Why is it so hard? Some guy was offering all of that years ago. Did he delete his accounts at the forums?

Well, let me put it this way - at the time, I had stuff to offer that would be considered a 'coup' - and no one bit.  I think the primary reason was the individual knew (not like its some big secret) that if I got my hands on it I'd have no issues ensuring the entire community had it - just not a couple people who felt 'special'.  I can not STAND the hoarding mentality.  The only time I've ever held onto something before releasing it 'to the masses' is when I used it as bait or leverage to get my hands on something else.  Hoarders hate me because, well, I tend to F up their plans, a lot :-P

-darknemus

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

James wrote:
darknemus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
darknemus wrote:

That VMA footage will not be an easy thing to score - trust me, I've made some.. effort on that front in the past.

-darknemus

Why is it so hard? Some guy was offering all of that years ago. Did he delete his accounts at the forums?

Well, let me put it this way - at the time, I had stuff to offer that would be considered a 'coup' - and no one bit.  I think the primary reason was the individual knew (not like its some big secret) that if I got my hands on it I'd have no issues ensuring the entire community had it - just not a couple people who felt 'special'.  I can not STAND the hoarding mentality.  The only time I've ever held onto something before releasing it 'to the masses' is when I used it as bait or leverage to get my hands on something else.  Hoarders hate me because, well, I tend to F up their plans, a lot :-P

-darknemus

I remember how he wanted large sums of money for that. Was he ever willing to lower his price, or take something other than money in trade? I was always amazed by how valuable he seemed to think that was. Hell, it was MTV footage and could have been released at any time. I think thats why a lot of people balked at the offer.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Saikin wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
Communist China wrote:

He was bringbackadle

I don't think so. Bringbackadler likes bucket, Incognito hates bucket.

Off topic, but could we get this guy's avatar removed?

No disrespect meant towards you Saboteur.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
Communist China wrote:

He was bringbackadle

I don't think so. Bringbackadler likes bucket, Incognito hates bucket.

Off topic, but could we get this guy's avatar removed?

No disrespect meant towards you Saboteur.

Nobody would know who that is unless you pointed it out. neutral

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Saboteur wrote:

I don't think so. Bringbackadler likes bucket, Incognito hates bucket.

Off topic, but could we get this guy's avatar removed?

No disrespect meant towards you Saboteur.

Nobody would know who that is unless you pointed it out. neutral

Still, i thought we had a policy against that picture being posted in open forum.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Saboteur wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
Communist China wrote:

He was bringbackadle

I don't think so. Bringbackadler likes bucket, Incognito hates bucket.

Off topic, but could we get this guy's avatar removed?

Done 19

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Off topic, but could we get this guy's avatar removed?

No disrespect meant towards you Saboteur.

Nobody would know who that is unless you pointed it out. neutral

Still, i thought we had a policy against that picture being posted in open forum.

I'm sure if the mods had a problem with it they would have said something.

I understand where you're coming from though. 19

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

James wrote:

Yeah, this site has always went along with the "no BH pics unmasked" rule like most pro Bucket sites. That specific pic is in the public domain though, so obviously nothing "illegal" about it.

Neemo
 Rep: 480 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Neemo wrote:
Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:

Nobody would know who that is unless you pointed it out. neutral

Still, i thought we had a policy against that picture being posted in open forum.

I'm sure if the mods had a problem with it they would have said something.

I understand where you're coming from though. 19

Saboteur has had that as his av since he joined and we did talk about it but like james said, everyone and their dog has seen that pic so we saw no harm

in any case thanks for respecting Saikin's wishes Saboteur 22 *karma*

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB