You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Sebastian Bach- Angel Down

metallex78 wrote:

I think it's a great hard rock/metal album along the lines of Skid Row's best material.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Have yet to pick this up - maybe GNRE can fix that for me? 16

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

Nice idea.

I don't really like the album too much, the Axl tracks are the strongest for me, but Baz does have an energy live at least, and a hell of a voice even now. Usually worth seeing his live performances so the DVD might be pretty decent.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Did I win yet?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i'm sure the dvd will rock..his live shows are amazing!

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
jac185 wrote:

Nice idea.

I don't really like the album too much, the Axl tracks are the strongest for me, but Baz does have an energy live at least, and a hell of a voice even now. Usually worth seeing his live performances so the DVD might be pretty decent.

agreed, the tracks that Axl are on are the stronger trackers, besides By Your Side. Also the dvd should be pretty decent just to see the live performances, when I heard the new songs live before the album came out I was really looking forward to getting the album, the tracks just sounded amazing live, but once I got the album I was a bit let down...hopefully whoever gets this dvd is nice enough to maybe "share" it somehow wink

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I haven't listened to it besides the Axl tracks.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

I haven't listened to it besides the Axl tracks.

You should if you dig baz...there's some good screams!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
briggsy wrote:

hopefully whoever gets this dvd is nice enough to maybe "share" it somehow wink

Thats a good idea. Since this is a limited release and doesn't seem to be in stores, I think whoever wins it should upload it for fellow Evo members. Not posting it publicly of course, but sharing a link with those in this thread wanting to see that DVD.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Thats a good idea. Since this is a limited release and doesn't seem to be in stores, I think whoever wins it should upload it for fellow Evo members. Not posting it publicly of course, but sharing a link with those in this thread wanting to see that DVD.

Allow me to turn hypocrite and call out "Great idea" (normally i'm on about the anti-downloading yay-selling music posts!) but i'm always in favour of sharing what can't be bought in stores. (Eg GNR leaks...and Eg This dvd. It's so annoying i would buy it right now but they dont seem to want to sell it in my country or anywhere that ships to here! Grr!). Anyway...would be awesome if whoever wins does show us some love smile

Board footer