You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Stuck Inside

-Jack- wrote:

For those who cant DL from the original link

http://download.yousendit.com/4D45B4064D867079

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Alice in Chains cover?

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

Good song. Love Axl's lines and his screams. His voice is still great.

Yea I guess the riff has a little bit of an AIC feel to it.   I've been playing it nonstop for the last 6 hours.  I can't get over how amazing Axl sounds here.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Can't download it at the moment as the comp I'm on has no speakers but I'm looking forward to hearing this 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is clearly the best song of the three. The music is pretty good. It sounds like something that would be on Slave to the Grind. Axl doesn't play a big role, and he actually sounds out of place on the track. He sounds good though. This song would have been good even without Axl.

Its not a song I will listen to very much, but its the best solo song from Baz I have ever heard.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Sounds great, the production is awesome - the drums, the guitars, the bass all sound really nice and crisp, and Sebastian hasn't lost any power in his voice at all. It sounds like it could've come off either Slave To The Grind, or Subhuman Race which I also really liked. Like others have said, this is already a good song without Axl, but his additions are pretty cool still.

I was looking forward to Angel Down already, but wow, I'm REALLY looking forward to it now.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So has the whole album leaked then. On another note this new track is great. I'm loving it alot more than BITS

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

For those who cant DL from the original link

http://download.yousendit.com/4D45B4064D867079

Thanks for that link Jack,:thumbup:The other link didn't work for me.Listening now.

Board footer