You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: hey james, would you cave?

Axl S wrote:

So what? CD.com is becoming the next HTGTH?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

so have they actually been in touch asking to ban specific people?

I think they were just doing it at mygnr and cd.com.  I dont think they've been here yet...?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Tommie wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

so have they actually been in touch asking to ban specific people?

I think they were just doing it at mygnr and cd.com.  I dont think they've been here yet...?

No one has contacted us. We're obviously not important enough 16

anythinggoes
 Rep: 1 

anythinggoes wrote:

The only person banned at CD.com in the last couple or weeks was Incognito, MLS is not banned from the site, but any links to his website are not being allowed, this is not at a Request of GNR management and as as many of you may know BP is on Vacation at the moment and not back till the 24th Aug a message has been posted explaining why BP doesnt want the Links to MSL's site on his website. Im sorry so many of you believe that there is a big GNR management cover up conspiricy going on but its not. The problem is MSL has leaked this song and now he has people eating outta his hand believing everything he says, what is said in that interview is a one sided event, possibly highly exagerated, i personally dont know as i was not there listening in on phone calls or exchanging songs. The problem is im writing this and many of you are probably thinking bullshit to it all, but you dont think that to some of  MSLs posts.

Anyhow who you choose to believe its up to you.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Rex wrote:

Another thing you should consider is that only us hardcore forum fans have really heard it.  I don't think that Rock Band 2 fans are really waiting for a new GN'R track.

True smile

But then its obvious that there was some business deal involved. I mean as far as we know - the song is currently exclusive to rockband - and the rockband people were doing a lot of PR about how cool it is that the new game features the first new track from CD and so on. So they won't enjoy this happening. Even though fans get the song sooner and are stoked. I'm just saying business dudes will be PISSED OFF big time by this.

You know like if it wasn't a big deal that the song was in the game - they wouldn't have mentioned it in that tv show thing with the 3 people from the game company - they wouldn't have given out press releases promoting the new song in the game - and they wouldn't have made retractions about the utube video...they obviously give a shit is all i'm saying smile

Woops hit report instead of quote!!! My bad. Ya so I doubt this is shackler because of the reaction. Why get your panties in a knot over a song thats def going to leak.I think it is an album track thats def slated  for the cd in the form we heard it unlike the 9 unfinished demos. The singing is like angel down very much so.Its def 06-07 style vocals where as song #2 for instance was from the helium years and would definitely have the vocals re-recorded before being included in the final cd

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
anythinggoes wrote:

The only person banned at CD.com in the last couple or weeks was Incognito, MLS is not banned from the site, but any links to his website are not being allowed, this is not at a Request of GNR management and as as many of you may know BP is on Vacation at the moment and not back till the 24th Aug a message has been posted explaining why BP doesnt want the Links to MSL's site on his website. Im sorry so many of you believe that there is a big GNR management cover up conspiricy going on but its not. The problem is MSL has leaked this song and now he has people eating outta his hand believing everything he says, what is said in that interview is a one sided event, possibly highly exagerated, i personally dont know as i was not there listening in on phone calls or exchanging songs. The problem is im writing this and many of you are probably thinking bullshit to it all, but you dont think that to some of  MSLs posts.

The only people who know for sure are Beta and MSL. And MSL never slagged her. If anything Beta hurts herself from her completely irrational posts and fan interactions in the past. How this was considered beating up on her is beyond me.

And everyone knows that GNR management has done "conspiracy" type things like this in the past. Why is it so far-fetched now?

EDIT:

Just read the BP statement. Interesting. If that was the reasoning for banning any mention of the interview there should be ZERO interviews on that site, including any statements. Who's to say anything is fact based. Or are "facts" based specifically on whether it's positive or negative?  And please explain how anything in that interview can hurt someone? What, Fernando getting kicked out of the circle for leaking songs? Beta looking just as irrational as she did before? What?

And GNR has truley shown their love for the fans over the years. Give me a fucking break roll

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Woops hit report instead of quote!!! My bad.

i was wondering what the problem was with that post 16

no biggie big_smile welcome to the forum 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
anythinggoes wrote:

Im sorry so many of you believe that there is a big GNR management cover up conspiricy going on but its not.

the problem the staff here have is that it seems cd.com is trying to tell us what we can say or not say or who we are allowed to have posting and who we arent

i respect cd.com and all but they can have their policies and we can have our own

that being said...welcome to gnrevolution anythinggoes 22

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
anythinggoes wrote:

I guess you aren't listening to Shackler's Revenge since you're so "anti- MSL" and MSL things aren't allowed, although I have a feeling you are listening to it.

Of course I'm going to believe what I want to believe. I'm obviously not gonna have other sites influencing my opinion.

I hope you don't do anymore Bumble interviews or any interviews at all for that matter since any interview is naturally one sided in nature and you are against that. That's what an interview is. Its one person's opinion on something.

No I didn't know BP was on vacation nor do I care. Don't get the relevance of that to this discussion anyways. He shut the MSL thing down so he is obviously able to function while on this vacation of his.

I'm assuming you're smart enough to see why some people think there's a "conspiracy". MSL was shut down virtually simultaneously at a couple sites. I don't give a flying fuck either way because what happens  there doesn't affect what goes on here.

Enjoy all the songs leaked by the person you so drastically oppose.:mosh:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

By the way, anyone have this incredibly damaging interview with MSL transcribed or anyone care to give the highlights?

Board footer