You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: hey james, would you cave?

gnfnraxl wrote:

Thanks Tommie for the trancript. 

I've lost a lot of respect for Azoff since he became Axl's manager.  I really don't get what the big fuss is all about for SR leaking.  EVERYTHING leaks in music before it is released.  Even Metallica, U2 or any of the big bands are not immuned to this, even The Eagles.  So did Azoff and Axl really think they would be the first to not have their stuff leak?  Come on!  And the silent treatment still goes on.  Many said that if Azoff can't get the album out no one will.  Well it appears that no one will.  To end this all I have to say to Mr. Azoff is that I hope that the money Axl pays you is well worth losing your respect over.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Many said that if Azoff can't get the album out no one will.  Well it appears that no one will.  To end this all I have to say to Mr. Azoff is that I hope that the money Axl pays you is well worth losing your respect over.

To be fair to Azoff, he has not been aboard this train for very long. He's just now getting to see how wacky us GNR fans are.:haha:

He should at least be given a year before being completely written off as hopeless.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Many said that if Azoff can't get the album out no one will.  Well it appears that no one will.  To end this all I have to say to Mr. Azoff is that I hope that the money Axl pays you is well worth losing your respect over.

To be fair to Azoff, he has not been aboard this train for very long. He's just now getting to see how wacky us GNR fans are.:haha:

He should at least be given a year before being completely written off as hopeless.

Just the fact that Azoff is pulling the latest shenanigans for the SR leak tells us a lot.  And the silent treatment is not helping either.  I ain't saying Azoff is hopeless but Axl is.  And I still stand by what I said.  I hope the money Azoff is being paid by Axl was worth the hit he is taking in his credibility.  But to make it clear Axl is hopeless not Azoff.  In the end I guess he is just taking orders from the all mighty Axl.

Board footer