You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

James wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

ooooh and i almost forgot: m.i.a. is awesome.

i only have her first release so far though.

Haven't heard Kala yet? You are in for a treat.

Good to see another M.I.A. fan here.:mosh:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Great to see all these new and old faces here smile

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

horror movies are rad. i'd rather see blood and guts than naked women, though. but that's just me.

hey everyone!

my real name is danelle. i'm 32, live in so cal, long time GN'R fan...married (almost 9 years), no kids yet, too many pets.  i'm a music lover, avid reader, cook, musician, computer geek and just sort of an over-enthusiastic, hyperactive, intense person.

if you're curious or just like to do the myspace thing, http://www.myspace.com/chmprincess13

this is an awesome board. i think i was on mygnr.com and MAYBE on htgth (i forget) but it's been a long time. when i was on there i think i used 'metallikitty.'

d.w.p.
>^-^<

I'm gonna go out on a limb and figure you as a Return of the Living Dead fan, which would kick ass. If I'm wrong ... :wtf:

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

hope you're not disappointed if i say that i haven't seen it, but would LOVE to.

just saw phantasm a few weeks ago.

see, i am a bit of a 'cinematic illiterate' and was severely sheltered as a child. i believe i will be catching up on movies for the rest of my years. there are certainly many i want to see.

a couple favorites: maximum overdrive & westworld

xcitor
 Rep: 0 

xcitor wrote:

hello all. handle here is xcitor. or Johnny X or just John, which is my real name. i found a link to these forums on the support forums for the software that drives this place. i run a music-related forum, and was checking out some of the chatter about the new version of the forum software.

i won't mention the name of the forums i run, cuz i'm not here to pimp them, i'm just here to be a member of your fine community. and i'm sure those of you who spend your spare time as internet detectives can figure it out anyway wink

i'm not the biggest GN'R fan i know, but i am a big fan. i was 19 when AFD came out and like so many others, my life has not been the same since. i have not quite given up on CD ever coming out, but if i don't see it in 2008, i will be disappointed---again. yeah, i've heard it all. it's in the label's hands. the label and Axl are working out a promotion budget. whatever. Axl should put the record out.

i've heard the leaks in their various stages of completeness, and i like what i hear. i will buy CD the day it comes out, whenever that is.

nice to meet y'all.

rock.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcome xcitor glad to have ya

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Welcome along to THE BEST GNR forum xcitor 5

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Welcome to the board xcitor smile Good to have another Punbb/fluxbb user around here.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

hi. i'm andrea. i live in southern california. i'm 31. i have a 10 year old daughter. i love horror movies, books, kitties,sharks, giraffes, all animals(but those are my favorites),  people, music, etc. i don't know how to put a picture up for my avatar. when i click on profile, there's no place to do it. maybe someone can clue me in...:headbang:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

hi. i'm andrea. i live in southern california. i'm 31. i have a 10 year old daughter. i love horror movies, books, kitties,sharks, giraffes, all animals(but those are my favorites),  people, music, etc. i don't know how to put a picture up for my avatar. when i click on profile, there's no place to do it. maybe someone can clue me in...:headbang:

Welcome.:beer: Good to see another horror fan here.

When you click on profile, click personality on the left hand side. Then you can upload an avatar.

Board footer