You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS

gavgnr wrote:

surely they're just trying to scare off other leakers...

perhaps the release really is soon:laugh:

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Off topic question, but who's the chick in the picture?

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

andy gould's chick obviously

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Like I said in the other thread, which MSL says here, UNI is after a leaker in their midst. It sucks that GNR is dragged into this because public perception will be that it is their doing.

One thing this tells me about CD is that it is on the way soon. UNI is trying to rid itself of the leak so the final CD isn't leaked. Good luck.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl might be Axl, the same guy that incited a riot by jumping down into a crowd to slap a dude with a camera, but he's not suicidal, and if he were leading this ship it's nothing but BAD for GN'R. Any publicity is good publicity applies in everything, EXCEPT this. When it concerns the consumer. Metallica learned this lesson the hard way.

But Axl knows that imo. He has not had a big attitude against downloading mother fuckers in the past, and has willingly watched and let the bootlegs flow for YEARS AND YEARS, without even giving the fans a hard time. Very cool.

We all know this is Universal flexing their muscles, and protecting their investment. They've never done this before, which leads me to believe that the album is FINALLY coming out.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

Captain Winkler wrote:

its always been my view that beta, and her family, and all those other pseudo-mystic idiots...

i am seeing here and there that people are mixing up beta with the woman referred to as yoda. as far as i know beta is simply his assistant, who used to be dylan's nanny.

the mystic new age stuff was from sharon maynard (aka yoda) who passed away in 2007. SHE was the one who reviewed photos prior to employment, etc.

beta and sharon are not the same person; however i would not be surprised if beta possibly learned stuff under sharon's influence.

i do believe that the new age stuff has been detrimental in some way, if for nothing else than giving Axl MORE stuff to think about and be concerned with. i'm pretty sure his mind is always running anyways - he's a pretty well-read, smart guy and seems to have no shortage of musical ideas - and then include all the other potential drama in the life of a celebrity musician.

all that stuff just adds additional angles to every possible situation. i used to do birthcharts and read cards. trust me. it does not simplify ANYTHING.

Board footer