You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

Re: update on MSL's site

I dont know...maybe he GOT something BIG...Or just playing mind games with us.

Sky Dog wrote:

wtf is this thread about...any links to the site.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's time for an Imposter appearence.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

agreed, that would liven things up a bit!

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

agreed, that would liven things up a bit!

great contribution 22 22 22

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't think that's it. MSL has been threatened with legal action in the past, and basically laughed it off. He's also been burned in the past by the GN'R camp, so unless they gave him the money up front, I highly doubt he was bought.

I think he knows something that is so big, that he would slit his own throat to reveal the information. He might be staying silent - FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FANS.

i don't either that is why i said i think he was paid off.

first - msl staying silent FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FANS?

msl has been basking in the limelight since the leaks and has been as far from silent as one can be. he obviously loves the attention so, unless he had a coming to jesus, that is incorrect.

second - msl staying quiet cause he has something big?

msl is the on that reported the november 25th release date with best buy. if i am wrong on the details i apologize but my point stays the same.

this will be big news if it is true and he put it on his site when he got it. msl is not staying silent cause he has big news that we don't know about.

is it possible that he knows something that we do not?

yes, but it is not possible that he keeping it a secret by his own motivation and without being paid off to do so.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I don't understand why he would be paid off. He didn't leak anything or post a link to anything illegal on his site. If the GN'R camp had this kind of power to pay someone off to shut them up, we wouldn't see as many bad reviews of the new material that we have.

Sky Dog wrote:

this msl worship is a bit bizarre....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

I don't understand why he would be paid off. He didn't leak anything or post a link to anything illegal on his site. If the GN'R camp had this kind of power to pay someone off to shut them up, we wouldn't see as many bad reviews of the new material that we have.

nice avatar

cause he was becoming gnr's unwanted spokesperson. gnr wants to promote the album when it is time. they do want msl to do so. plus the leaks that they couldn't prove but knew he was involved in.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

From: mister saint laurent [mailto:mister@mistersaintlaurent.com]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 5:44 PM
To: Chad Hart
Subject: Re: wow

management contacted google complaining my site encouraged illegal activity.
all of my google money was seized and i wound up with nothing. feel free to
let people know about that as you're the first i've told.

Board footer