You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Richard Fortus to tour with Rihanna this fall

Axlin16 wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

If this doesn't convince folks that NEW Guns are either no more, or not got any future plans, I don't know what will.

Robin is gone, and with a BIG act - NIN
Richard is gone and with a BIG act - Rihanna
Tommy MIGHT be gone

And to all the new band fans, and I AM one, Robin might leave NIN, but it would make no sense for Richard to drop anything with Rihanna to return to Guns. Rihanna is currently a bigger act and a bigger gig for Richard. It makes me sick to my stomach to say that, but it's the truth.

At this point, unless the new band are planning some one-off shows, GN'R are either inactive AGAIN, or a reunion is being planned.

But the new band is finished imo, one way or the other.

I think you are wrong.  Axl has always given the members of GNR the freedom to do other things.  It's people like you who blow it out of proportion and jump to the "a reunion is happening" or "the new band is done".  This means nothing except that Richard is doing a few side gigs and it has no effect on his status with GNR.

NIN & Rihanna are not side gigs. 17

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Richard Fortus to tour with Rihanna this fall

gnfnraxl wrote:

You've got it all wrong guys!  The question is not if the new GNR is dead.  The question should be wether they were actually ever alive or existed.  So what if Dick is gone?  He is replaceable and has no bearing in CD.  But this farce must stop.  Azoff needs to do his job and fast.

Board footer