You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: Chinese Democracy Was Never Meant To Be Heard

i don't think it was mocking, obviously he was exaggerating to some degree, but the guy is clearly a fan.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

p.s. be prepared for some really shocking 'surprises' when this album drops - a few twists in the road awaits.

^that's what Saul said on similar thread over at htgth. do you (forum)oldtimers think this dude is in the "know"?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

p.s. be prepared for some really shocking 'surprises' when this album drops - a few twists in the road awaits.

^that's what Saul said on similar thread over at htgth. do you (forum)oldtimers think this dude is in the "know"?

Yeah, Saul has connections to the Bucket camp. If Saul says there's gonna be a surprise, then get ready to be surprised.:haha:

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

could this mean bucket will return?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
war wrote:

could this mean bucket will return?

I highly doubt that's what he meant. If I was gonna make a safe bet, I'd say Bucket is gonna have a nice dose of writing credits on the album.

Sky Dog wrote:

I still believe if he is on most of the album and they do some form of Chinese Democracy tour, Bucket and Brain will be involved. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

honestly I seriously doubt i'll be disappointed. I don't care how long it took to make, and Even if it s just another album then i'll be ok with that. I've walked away from gnr these years and will continue to come in and out until it is released.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

After seeing Shackler, and (leak version) If The World which are heavily Buckethead written, with his parts remaining in places.

I think it's safe to assume the surprise is.... alot of Bucket's material is still there. That's a GOOD thing. It'll give this album far more legitimacy on an instrumental level.

There also could be some Izzy appearences. That's always a possibility, because it was very mysterously kept "how much" of Axl & Izzy's friendship was resurrected. Considering the fact he was making SEVERAL apparences and playing rhythm with GN'R, and having dinner with Axl all over the place... it's not a long shot at all to think he went into the studio.

Board footer