You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

Axlin16 wrote:

Your Karma doesn't think so. Hurry up with those nudies too.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

- 10 you naughty boy!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

It's very hard to gauge GNR's opening week sales compared to other acts. Most other acts we're talking about have released an album in the last 2/3 years their popularity can be measured, they've got singles out (or some do) the response to those can be used as an indicator. None of these can be used to guess GNR's sales, the UYI and GNR craze was way too long ago to be considered a relevant gauge of popularity, there's no current single to measure sales for, and not to mention Axls not the most popular guy in the world anyway, no one knows how the public will respond to a Slashless GNR releasing an album.

Of course good music will win through, if the album is good it will do fine. It'll be very interesting to see how first week sales go, and will probably be a good indicator of how the general public feel about Axls new version of GNR.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Greatest Hits did great 4 years ago... but then again that was old band material.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i will bet that it that album will reach 5 times platinum in the U.S THATS RIGHT PUT YO MOUTH WHERE MY BALLS ARE I BET YOU 50 DOLLARS IT'LL HIT 5 TIMES PLATINUM

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I bet you better save that money for those Vietnamese boys you like "borrowing for an hour".

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think it's pretty clear (cause I trust), that after what Russ found that the $19.99 ones will be Vinyl's. And that's the hang. I just don't see a band putting out three different VINYL's... it'd be a waste of money. Totally. No way they'd make anything back on them. One Vinyl of one album = makes sense. That's why I think it's three different albums.

That's a very good point! I was leaning toward the cover art only idea of a change..but I agree 3 different cover art versions of a vinyl would be unusual....

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i will bet that it that album will reach 5 times platinum in the U.S THATS RIGHT PUT YO MOUTH WHERE MY BALLS ARE I BET YOU 50 DOLLARS IT'LL HIT 5 TIMES PLATINUM

Posts like these aren't really needed here dude.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Just saw a post in the thread at mygnr saying a 'digital-sounding' song that the ever-mysterious 'they' believe is 'The General' is, err... joining the party.

Anyone??  This was like half-an-hour ago?  Guys?

Board footer