You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

-Jack- wrote:

Here's to hoping song #2 isn't Prostitute (although it probably is and I was wrong, kudos all who told me so big_smile), that This I Love and Sorry rock super hard, and that Scraped is a super awesome single or something. Can't fucking WAIT to hear Catcher in good quality. My favorite leak by far

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I am absolutley stoked that Axl has shown the wisdom to include Catcher. A pure gem.

I agree James, especially on IRS - weak song. Hope im surprised

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

OMG JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY ITS COMING OUT, THE  MASTERED VERSIONS AND THE 3 NEW SONGS INCLUDING A MASTERED VERSION OF CATCHER SHOULD SATISFY YOU Uh!

Perspective is a bitch, isn't it? 17 years. 17 years for an album with relatively mediocre stuff like Shackler's Revenge and Rhiad. This is THE BEST he's got in the vault? LOL.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

hell yeah go to this link to see track list http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … id=1925066

Come on, stop it already.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Well granted, If The World, Shackler's, & Prostitute haven't had all the time in the world to sink into our bloodstream. So technically we're getting six new tracks, we just kind of got advances on three of the new six (in a way).

But for Capt. Winkler, this has nothing to do with 'downloading'. We've heard these songs LIVE for years, some of which are seven years old.

Bit underwhelmed.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

for those who can't see it, does this link work?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … id=1925068

jimmythegent wrote:

for those who can't see it, does this link work?

Yes.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Axlin08, Rhiad is also a relatively "new" song to me at least. Still though, sinking into the bloodstream has very little to do with it. These songs are not earth-shattering. And don't get me wrong, I think the likes of Shackler's, If The World, and Rhiad are better songs than anything on Libertad for instance, but it's still not worth such a long wait.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i really cant believe it, the album is coming out AND YOU ARE STILL COMPLAINING, no wonder axl hates some of you.

Board footer