You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: New Song Title: Lies They Tell/Scraped

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

That solves a mystery.

"In terms of the tracklisting on Chinese Democracy, what is your favorite track on the album?

umm... I don't know... last year Brain had this song called 'the General' that was really cool... and another song called "we were lying [not sure if thats the name he said]" ... I don't know [Dizzy shrugs]" - Dizzy, 2006

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I wonder if this is going to be the first single. The only songs that have appeared listed so far have been the ones that have had some form of release ie SR and ITW. Now Scraped is listed presumabley because it's being prepared for some form of release?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I wonder if this is going to be the first single. The only songs that have appeared listed so far have been the ones that have had some form of release ie SR and ITW. Now Scraped is listed presumabley because it's being prepared for some form of release?

Excellent point and question. I'd say you are probably right. Makes sense to me anyway. 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I think Better is still going to be the official first radio single.

I would be pretty happy with that. It is the only one I am confident will be a big hit.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I wouldn't. After all, this IS GN'R.

Let them put out a press release FIRST. Then we'll see if they can release singles...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not much we can say about this since we know nothing about it. Karma to sic for  finding a scrap of info about it.

If its a Bucket/Brain song, bring it on.

Board footer