You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: "Welcome Back To The Jungle!" a GnR Radio Weekend

Neemo wrote:

"Welcome Back To The Jungle!"

This weekend on HTZ-FM we celebrate the arrival of the Gunners new single with the WELCOME BACK TO THE JUNGLE - G n' R Weekend

Classics, album cuts, live stuff, rarities & "Chinese Democracy" too. Starts on Friday with Gonzo and runs all weekend long.

http://www.htzfm.com/node/813165

and they have an online stream for those interested cool

k4w7eq.jpg

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

oh yeah this is from the same station that i posted about before...the dude didnt care for shacklers and some people here called the dj a moron or something.... tongue

anyway like i said over all the station is very pro gnr...and this weekend should be cool i'll be tuned in 9

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Man, I miss Hitz FM, I don't think I turned that station off during the 4 years that I lived in Hamilton.

Me thinks that the online stream is going to get a few hits from me this weekend.  You're right, they've always supported GNR there, one of the many reasons I like them.

I used to be able to tune in once and a while up here, but a cheesy soft-rock station opened up on 97.7, and they overpower Hitz this far north

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

shitty redarmy....anyway i've been asked to let everyone know that its not only gnr all weekend but they will be delving deep into the gnr catalogue and there will be some pretty cool things aired

this is the only station i listen to...they rock!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool, i'll be listening.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

And of course, i turn it on and they are playing WTTJ.  16

I'm just going to leave this streaming while i eat.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They're playing CD right now... fuck yeah!

This is just so surreal.

DJ says CD was #2 behind AC/DC's "Rock and Roll Train" for the week I believe (on their station).

Board footer