You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

You're sorry to hear that 25-30 people that I know liked hearing a new Guns N' Roses song?

Just give up.  He hates the song and won't quite reminding people of it.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

buzzsaw wrote:

If those numbers are accurate, it's lower than I would have thought.  Of course, I don't think it was on the whole week either.  Week 2 will be interesting...

russ, it's not an insult, though you're free to take it however you want.  Think it through logically...the law of averages says I'm right, unless you only asked a couple people.  There's nothing that everybody likes or dislikes, so I'm not sure why that's so offensive to you.

what the fuck are you talking about, what law of average, ahh you're such a pathetic cunt.
dont take it as an insult though buzz man, the law of average say i am right.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If those numbers are accurate, it's lower than I would have thought.  Of course, I don't think it was on the whole week either.  Week 2 will be interesting...

russ, it's not an insult, though you're free to take it however you want.  Think it through logically...the law of averages says I'm right, unless you only asked a couple people.  There's nothing that everybody likes or dislikes, so I'm not sure why that's so offensive to you.

what the fuck are you talking about, what law of average, ahh you're such a pathetic cunt.
dont take it as an insult though buzz man, the law of average say i am right.

Just in case you try to delete it...thanks man, this has banning written all over it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

You're sorry to hear that 25-30 people that I know liked hearing a new Guns N' Roses song?

No, I'm sorry you were lied to.

Captain Winkler

why dont your cry about it buzz, just like you cry about everything else, go wallow in our pathetic self pity.

"oh boohoo, i am starwars fan, everyone you have hate the new single because i do oh boohoo, i am 27 and still a virgin oh boofuckinhoo aniken sky walker rocks my world, i want everyone to be as miserable as me"

thats what you write every type you post, but you coat with a 3000 word essay each time, but i can read between the lines.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

so everyone that likes the song is lying, unless they are forum goer.
i got it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Chinese Democracy is again number #3 on KROQ 106.7's furious 5 at 9. smile. Sounds like people like it. I agree it may not be the best song, but I don't think there's denying that people dig it.

Captain Winkler

look guys, i know what you're thinking, you're thinking you like the new guns n roses single, you're thinking great its getting all kinds of airplay, the albums finally on its way its time to celebrate right? WRONG! you're all pathetic fanboys!
you see the law of averages states that everyone hates GNR, whilst everyone loves slash, now if you feel differently you're just being delusional, because you're stating your opinion as fact. i asked my friend if he liked the new single and HE TOOK MY Mp3 PLAYER FROM ME AND SMASHED IT TO BITS HE THOUGHT IT WAS THAT BAD!and then a group of music critics who were walking by assaulted me because i dared speak the words chinese democracy, you see guys EVERYONE HATES IT AND SO WILL YOU ONCE I AM DONE WITH YOU, you people being all positive and happy aren't providing any first hand accounts, however what i just said was real occurrence and as stated by the law of gravity the single will and despised by all, every single positive review you post is edited, that or you wrote it yourself.

now let me get to my second point. russ you're wrong, the single should be number 1 everywhere any less and well you guys clearly owe me some money.

all i am saying is we're the only ones that care, never mind the 1000+ news articles about the release, they were fabricated. what i am trying to tell you is the song, and everyone who likes the song is an illiterate idiot, and thats fact, the law of averages says so, you can try and argue but i got all week motherbitch, i got star wars playen, i got my popcorn bitch and i do not need no sunshine babey!

there buzzsaw, now you never ever have to post again and nor do i.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

I like Star Wars and Chinese Democracy.

Captain Winkler

NO YOU DONT YOU ARE LYING! DONT MAKE ME WRITE ANOTHER ESSAY, your opinion is invalid and you speak lies with two tongues.

Board footer