You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Happy Halloween Everybody!

Gunslinger wrote:

2saduus.jpg
5pfqyf.jpg
dzclxd.jpg

...this is my costume for this year!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Happy Halloween!

Slinger is that you?!?   Awesome man!!

I am not doing a costume this year, I have a black t shirt that says, THIS IS MY COSTUME  smile

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:

Thanks Russ and DTJ...yep, it's me!  I finally got a vintage pair of Olive Wood Big Mac coveralls (correct color and brand from original 78), a Halloween replica knife (that knife is actually made out of wood! As you can tell from the pics it looks VERY real) and my mask was converted from a replica Captain Kirk mask to look ultra real!!  The first pic was taken in the front of my house and the back is in my "park"... a little area that is on the other side of our back yard seperated by a small creek and bridge.

Here's a couple more!
ix6r1t.jpg
2gt8ait.jpg

Here's a pic of just the mask itself and one with the mask next to the knife replica so you can see how accurate it is to the screen used H1.  **(photographed by a friend of mine with MUCH better photography skills).
sc6mgn.jpg
nyy0kh.jpg

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Is it Halloween already?

Did i just miss thursday or something? 16

Nice costume Slinger!  Looks pretty real.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:

Halloween starts early for me, lol!!  Thanks Saikin!

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Christ, I wouldn't have liked to have been in that park with you creeping around like that! big_smile

Looking far too convincing! wink

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Happy Halloween!! Nice pictures there Slinger.  You're missing the KFC bucket, though.

I'm going to be Dwight K. Schrute.  I'm doing the Jell-O mold stapler, business cards, ID card, and the works.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nice mask pics.

Happy Halloween.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Happy Halloween!! Nice pictures there Slinger.  You're missing the KFC bucket, though.

I'm going to be Dwight K. Schrute.  I'm doing the Jell-O mold stapler, business cards, ID card, and the works.

Is this better Backslash? iyz9g3.gif 16

Thanks Backslash, Axlin08 and luckylittlelady!!

Board footer