You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Saboteur wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:

These songs any good? PM wink

In my opinion these songs are not big guns. Scraped is a good rocker, but the intro sucks, and sorry is not a heavy metal song it's a ballad. Slashisvr check your inbox.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

i feel like a dog begging for table scraps but does anyone feel generous ?

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

same here. Please Make my day

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:

It is strange people not sharing much... I remember being one of the first to host Better on my site and had hundreds download and now between three sites I can't get anyone to PM a brother, wtf? Come on peeps let's help each other out a bit-

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

strat0 your PM box is full.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mcalldp wrote:

It is strange people not sharing much... I remember being one of the first to host Better on my site and had hundreds download and now between three sites I can't get anyone to PM a brother, wtf? Come on peeps let's help each other out a bit-

Dude, you registered today.  IF you did something in the past, nobody knows about it, so don't assume you're just going to get a PM because you happened to join on a day when leaks are circulating.  Be patient and I'm sure someone that has them will hook you up eventually.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

does anybody know if there are any leaks yet that don't have the skips?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mcalldp wrote:

What was your site? I have been a member of just about every GNR site the past few years.

Santa might have sent you a present. Check your messages.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Please PM me cleared inbox.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i think the hypocracy on all other boards is mind numbing. i've been a member of another board for a long time, and i am in awe, to say the least. Ever since the first set of leaks, that was where i went to share with others, talk about em and whatnot. I understand there are many people who choose not to listen to or discuss the 3 "unheard" tracks, or the final versions of the ones we have heard, but the level this has reached is ridiculous. The best feeling in the world is hearing about a leak and running there to find it and talk about it. Now, it seems, that mindset has been deemed punishable. what gives?the fun of the BB's was discussing something we ALL care about very deeply. WE call street of dreams "the blues" for a reason. and now we ignore the biggest leak of all? pretend it didn't exsist? It's complete bullshit. i was holding out, but fuck that. i've been waiting since i was 16. so what. it's 3 weeks. i've already preordered it and i'm buying the vinyl to hang on my wall next to appetite. plus another copy to put away. And now, i've heard the songs, i wanna talk about how awesome they are(chopped up and all), and the people who i talk to every goddamn day about this shit are now telling me it's not allowed? discussion?

i am livid.
i have an enormous amount of respect for the people who run this board. Thank you for not turning your back on us.:buckethead:

Board footer