You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: How much is Axl worth?

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

dont forget gilby....he was on TSI, and he has become a producer these days...and the whole supernova gig....who knows how much they got for that one, and his touring stints with heart and whoever else.....

i'm sure hes doin pretty good as well, he seems pretty smart as well so he may have invested in good places. this is all speculation really of course, Matt is another one, we cant forget his days from the Cult which i'm sure he gets royalties from still

I saw an interview with Gilby somewhere where he says that his wife made more in the fashion industry in 2 or 3 years than he made in 15 years as a musician.

For anybody that doesn't know, Gilby's wife is the inventor (inventor?, designer maybe, I don't really know how to put it)  of Frankie B jeans.  Which, as I understand it, were the forerunner of the lowrider jeans.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

So Axl didn't have to give back that $20 million when he left Sanctuary because it's publishing and not management?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Axl Rose = Priceless

tongue

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Finck was only a hired hand for Trent though....he wasn't a writer for him...and he opnly appears on a video and a live disk so yeah i doubt he got his fortune form NIN

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i think duff owns a club or someting too huh..thats got to be worth some stuff.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i think duff owns a club or someting too huh..thats got to be worth some stuff.

it's worth debts if the club goes down and it's worth a lot every month if he has to pay for " protection" 16

the_real_jessica

NYdaily

september 2006

ROCKER AXL Rose just got hit with a lawsuit by a Los Angeles art dealer who says he backed out of a deal to buy a $2.3 million Andy Warhol portrait of John Lennon. The Acquire d'Arte gallery charges in L.A. Superior Court that, after agreeing to buy the painting, Rose's manager said Axl didn't like the price or didn't have enough money for final payments.

dragster
 Rep: 2 

dragster wrote:

He's a millionaire, but no billionaire. smile

the_real_jessica

I wouldn't mind 1 million, anything is good when you don't have much, so he is luckier than most of us anyway.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I'll take a guess that at his peak, Axl probably had around $100 million. But now it's probably more like $20-30 million.

Board footer