You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Olorin wrote:

Its not just the solo, its most of the song - the new guitar work just doesnt seems to compliment the emotion in the lyrics or follow the highs and lows of the song. That song was such a beautiful little tale, everything flowed so well. Now Axls vocals are the same with the same emotion, but the new music just doesnt seem to be adding anything. Its mostly the outro that is bugging me than the solo in the middle, the climatic ending of the song has been ruined. It beggars belief, wheres the harmony?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Argh, can someone please send me links to the fuzzy leaks? i've been trying to wait patiently all night .also. whats up with the chatroom

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Anyone that can hook me up with these leaks PM me. Thanks.

netrix
 Rep: 0 

netrix wrote:

What happen to the chat?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

come on, i know this isnt the most popular thread, but please, i need to get those fuzzy versions of the leaks, i cant stand the AIM ones anymore.

jimboisback14
 Rep: 0 

hey guys. can anyone pm me a link to this i love. ive been looking for it everywhere and came up with nothing. would be greatly appreciated

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Dadud wrote:

come on, i know this isnt the most popular thread, but please, i need to get those fuzzy versions of the leaks, i cant stand the AIM ones anymore.

Only one I know of with just fuzz is Scraped.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Anyone that can hook me up with these leaks PM me. Thanks.

I would like them as well.  Thanks.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

well... they have been leaked.... just not in their finished form. but still... very strange.
it's actually even stranger that the whole fucking thing hasn't leaked... we have almost half of the record... including the 3 songs none of us had heard(although flawed).. we have the liner notes AND a pic of the physical CD.... i don't get it...
it reeks of marketing....

Board footer