You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Chinese Democracy First Video Coming Soon

Aussie wrote:

^ Cheers for clarifying that, I thought it was something to do with them and not just a fan site.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I just saw an advert for Chi Dem over here in the UK on TV. It's the first I've seen on TV, though since I couldn't play the Best Buy videos I cant confirm whether it was new.

Featured video footage of soldiers marching, bombs/rockets being fired, Martin LK giving his speech, the album art... text read something like "They said it would never happen, November 24th, Chinese Democracy". The music in the background was a loop of Shackler Revenge.

Aired during the middle of Two and a half men on Paramount Comedy at 7:45. Maybe someone else can confirm if this is new?

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

This needs to turn up on YouTube, and soon.

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

oneway23 wrote:

The single is nearing a month out in the wild...IF CD is the video, we needed it about 2 weeks go.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

I for one don't want a live video, cut and paste or otherwise. If this album is Axl taking his Illusions to 11, then I want videos that blow even the "trilogy" out of the water.

The dude jumped off a fuckin' freight ship.

How does he top that?

Jump out of a jet in mid-air?

Then get sucked into the turbine, get incenerated, and then reform on the other end, before safely landing on the ground....

Wait a minute, that isn't half bad... 22

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

These songs were pretty much finished in 2001 and the album was slated for imminent release.  I'm thinking that a video was also made back then.

Board footer