You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GNR Myspace Updates

faldor wrote:

Oh I agree with you.  I fully expect Frank to be in, not brain.  I remember a couple weeks back though someone wrote Brain an e-mail about his status and he stated something to the effect that he hoped to be back in if/when they tour.

Here it is.  http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=53670.0

Now that we finally have a realase date, we also have this whole double drummer situation.. how is your status with GNR?.. we will see you again touring with the guys? do you have any contact with them?

I think the album is coming out nov. 23rd. I'd like to do the tour!!! I still talk to tommy, goose, richard and robin.

I've heard the leaks and your work is amazing!.. drums in if the world and prostitute are awesome.. the power of the drums in shacklers is so great!.. Also Sebastian Bach didnt stop talking about you and your work in CD.. in your opinion whats your favorite GNR song to play?

Shacklers and Sorry!!!!

In the past 4 years I've became a big extreme metal fan.. i listen everything  black metal/grindcore/brutal death metal/ghotic/death/doom/etc.. i have like 1500 extreme metal discs, obviuosly i have the godflesh disc you played.. are you fan of any extreme metal band?

Not really. I listen to classical these days

Thanks for reading my letter..
Congrats for your baby!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Talk to you soon,

~ Brain ~
brainbeatz.com

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Karma for finding that e-mail. Thx Faldor.

There's been a few more changes on their MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

Thanks to Dead N' Bloated from HTGTH.

faldor wrote:

Oh I agree with you.  I fully expect Frank to be in, not brain.  I remember a couple weeks back though someone wrote Brain an e-mail about his status and he stated something to the effect that he hoped to be back in if/when they tour.

Here it is.  http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=53670.0

Now that we finally have a realase date, we also have this whole double drummer situation.. how is your status with GNR?.. we will see you again touring with the guys? do you have any contact with them?

I think the album is coming out nov. 23rd. I'd like to do the tour!!! I still talk to tommy, goose, richard and robin.

I've heard the leaks and your work is amazing!.. drums in if the world and prostitute are awesome.. the power of the drums in shacklers is so great!.. Also Sebastian Bach didnt stop talking about you and your work in CD.. in your opinion whats your favorite GNR song to play?

Shacklers and Sorry!!!!

In the past 4 years I've became a big extreme metal fan.. i listen everything  black metal/grindcore/brutal death metal/ghotic/death/doom/etc.. i have like 1500 extreme metal discs, obviuosly i have the godflesh disc you played.. are you fan of any extreme metal band?

Not really. I listen to classical these days

Thanks for reading my letter..
Congrats for your baby!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Talk to you soon,

~ Brain ~
brainbeatz.com

I guess the key word here is "I'd LIKE to do the tour"    He may have been banking on Axl taking him back in the band.   We still don't know the whole story other then he left to spend time with his family and never came back and they got a new drummer.   

I had always assumed he was out for good when Frank appeared.

Sky Dog wrote:

That's the good thing about having 2 drummers, 5 guitar players, 1 bass player who needs to get paid, and 2 keyboard guys in the new Gnr family! You can always find enough guys to put a band together! Any combo of these guys could show up on the next tour

Brain-Frank
Richard-Tobias-Bumble-Bucket-Robin
Tommy
Dizzy-Mother Goose

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I was on their myspace just now and noticed that Robin Finck is no longer in the band members list.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Brain isn't either.

Band Members:    Axl Rose, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Bumblefoot, Chris Pitman, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer

Sky Dog wrote:

ba ta bum......................I thought Tommy was leaving?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Thats a huge development. For the first time since Finck bailed for NIN, he is no longer considered a band member. If a tour gets announced, the speculation for his replacement will be bigger than the Bucket replacement speculation.

Axl, call Kim Thayil.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Bye Robin.

Board footer