You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Sharky
 Rep: 0 

Re: Izzy

Sharky wrote:

Just tried posting to HTGTH and they promptly deleted the thread, so thought I'd bring it over here...

My brother lives two doors down from Stradlin.  A moving company has been there over the last couple of days packing and loading up his place.  Stradlin isn't there himself.  My brother asked him where they were headed and they told him L.A.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

he's headed to the jungle, baby!

seriously though, is his house for sale or are they just moving some of his shit?

the latter makes things interesting doesn't it?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh God, buckle up folks. The rumor coaster is about to take off.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

downliner should probably chime in here when he gets online. As far as I know, Izzy already has a house in Los Angeles.  Maybe he is making L.A. his main residence.

Do I assume your brother lives in Indiana?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

16 This isn't Guns N Roses news in any way.

Sharky

Sharky wrote:

My brother didn't mention anything about the house being for sale.  He just said they were packing and moving everything out.  I don't know if he's keeping it or what.

Sharky

Sharky wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what to make of it either.  It just seems kind of wacky timing with Robin being MIA and people rambling on about Bucket coming back or Tobias or whoever the hell is in the mix from day to day.  I just always thought Izzy was planted in Ind. and not going anywhere.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
downliner wrote:

16 This isn't Guns N Roses news in any way.

Give it a month. 22

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

honestly, izzy makes the most sense if the lineup is to stay current

he toured with them in '06

bumblefoot is in
fortus would be in

with finck out you only have to replace him

izzy can play all of finck's parts with his hands tied behind his back

so could my wife for that matter

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Nothing is happening in a month though 2 Izzys talking about touring and recording a new solo album. This isnt GNR related.

I dont endorse discussion of Izzys private life, which this thread falls under imo, so will leave it at that.

Board footer