You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Izzy

Sky Dog wrote:

most retarded thread ever....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just cuz someone reported that izzy is moving his stuff out doesnt mean anythign one way or another...sharky already commented that Izzy apparently doesnt go there much anymore so why is it shocking then that he is moving his stuff out? maybe hes gonna rent it to someone

personally i think this thread is a bit too "ambulance chaser" or 'paparazi' for me, but i'm sure some peopel may wanna know about it.

i doubt izzy is going back to gnr...but i wouldnt rule out a possible collaboration with Axl...but that is nothing more than extreme well wishing..

in other news, didnt Izzy and Duff recently collaborate on a few tracks? Where does Duff live...LA if i'm not mistaken but who knows to be honest...frankly i dont really care, thats Duff's (and Izzy's for that matter) personal business...people move every day, when there is some real meat to a rumor i'll start thinking about it then...but persoanlly i think all these reunion rumors are unfounded at this time

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sorry, Sharky, I don't know you, and I was willing to go along with it, but after that, my BS detector nearly went off the charts.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

14 It keeps getting better.

Since you didnt say which previous band I'm going to assume its Ju Ju Hounds, if only for you to come back with another awesome story about how the removal guy was wearing a KFC bucket on his head.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh God.

Well guys we're now into the "uncharted waters".

Apparently now that CD is out, the REUNION speculation is now going to become the "I heard from someone's brother, who's sister, knows a guy, that used to work with this girl, that had a housekeeper, that said Gilby Clarke was reuniting with GN'R"

Yay.... roll

Sky Dog wrote:

I gonna tuck my worries underneath my arm and scat right back to my Pappy's farm and leave these Honky Tonk blues.....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I gonna tuck my worries underneath my arm and scat right back to my Pappy's farm and leave these Honky Tonk blues.....

Hank Williams Jr. is joining the band? Can we get a housekeeper confirmation on that?

bigbri wrote:

Sorry, Sharky, I don't know you, and I was willing to go along with it, but after that, my BS detector nearly went off the charts.

Nearly? Lucky you. My detector actually broke.

To Sharky:

I realize you started this identical thread at another site and it was deleted. Do you understand why? This is how bullshit rumors get started. A 'rumor' will pop up on one site, get removed or locked, people either read or post in the thread before removal, and two years from now people will be mentioning how "its crazy how the reunion didn't happen in 2009. It was so close. Even Izzy moved just for the occasion". Some will yell bullshit, while others will say its confirmed, and even others will go a step further and say their own "sources" confirmed it as well. When in reality it comes back to that one post you made.

Even if what you say is true, there's absolutely no way, or even a reason to confirm that. Sure, downliner could contact Izzy, but say what?

"Izzy, I heard you were moving and the housekeeper confirmed it to the brother of a guy on GNRevolution. Care to elaborate?"

Obviously, that question will never be asked. Its too personal and borders on Fatal Attraction territory.

Sky Dog wrote:

maybe Izzy is doing something with Slash, Duff and Matt? Just sayin'....and James, that was the original Hank Williams, not Mr Monday Night Football!:mosh:

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

Come off it, people. "Izzy, please will you play on these songs written and recorded by ex-new members which are about what a bunch of cunts your friends Slash and Duff are." "Wicked, I'd love to! I've been waiting since 1991 to go on a mammoth, endless world tour, I fucking love that shit!"

Hahahah. Exactly.

Board footer