You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

Re: CD now on sale, IN MEXICO

bloodyhell81 wrote:

how longs the trip to mexico from where you are?

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

5 or 6 hours, Im in Mexico but Im not in Mexico City or "DF"

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:
2008 Intentions

Update from CD.com

"The store in Mexico city from the chain of Mix Up that was selling the Cd this morning, was finned and had to put the disc back in storage.
This came from a user who actualy went to the store to try and get a copy.
No other stores from the Mix up chain were reported on selling it."

So my travel is officially canceled...

2008 Intentions

Axl God... He claims to see in stands the ChiDem album and a manager of Mix up close to him and give the ChiDem saying "You are the first"

The guy is liying, Mix Up dont put CHiDem in stands, you need to have a friend working in that store to buy the album

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I like that disc art.

GN'R always have very boring discs, with the exception of TSI. I like CD's "look". Even if the 'black with red star' thing is so 5 years ago.

SHAQisonChiDem
 Rep: 1 

Fuck all this, Impostor, who is in the band? Please no psycho babble bullshit. So far you seem like a bootleg Mysteron.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I think Impostor is Del James personally.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Maybe I'm an idiot, but isn't the 13 points of light the remaining 13 tracks on CD?  There are 14 tracks right?  We've heard the final version of CD, meaning 13 are left.  Maybe you guys already gathered that, but that's what I am gathering.  I need to stay away from this.  Philosophy paper to write.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Friends, I must say goodbye.  An old friend has come and we have a great deal of work to do.  Have a nice evening.  It will be a very long night for me.

Steven likes his prostitutes to show up by 10 at the latest, so you're in for a long night.

Axlin08 that made my morning 14

Board footer