You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Rumored Unreleased CD Era Songs

FlashFlood wrote:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:OF … =firefox-a

there is a list here with a bunch not mentioned here. probably bs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

found "we were lying"

umm... I don't know... last year Brain had this song called 'the General' that was really cool... and another song called "we were lying [not sure if thats the name he said]" ... I don't know [...] (Dizzy Reed, Sp1at, January 2006)

if you guys can provide quotes it'd be better for me...i'm not gonna add them unless i have quotes to support it

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i coulda swore.. and sic,correct me if i'm wrong.. but that hit parader interview.. the one where axl mentioned this i love... didn't he mention twat too? i remember reading an interview a looooong time ago... he specifically mentioned there was a time(t.w.a.t.) and i thought to myself "only axl"...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well TWAT is gonna be released in a week and i didnt include the actual songs on the album in this research smile if there is enough interest i suppose i could try to pull together quotes about all the songs which will be released on CD hmm

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well TWAT is gonna be released in a week and i didnt include the actual songs on the album in this research smile if there is enough interest i suppose i could try to pull together quotes about all the songs which will be released on CD hmm

couldn't hurt.... hmm

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

TWAT was mentioned and recorded long before anyone heard of Thyme. I'm still positive they're two different songs. I don't see anything to the contrary.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

we were lying...lies they tell...scraped?

gnrrock958
 Rep: 0 

gnrrock958 wrote:

exciting times

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

"Quick Song" is Chinese Democracy, if anyone's interested.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

i coulda swore.. and sic,correct me if i'm wrong.. but that hit parader interview.. the one where axl mentioned this i love... didn't he mention twat too?

What, this interview?

Nah.

FlashFlood wrote:

we were lying...lies they tell...scraped?

Aye.

Board footer