You are not logged in. Please register or login.

booyaa87
 Rep: 0 

Re: BETTER: second single CONFIRMED

booyaa87 wrote:

please do not request links in the forum

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That's been this album's problem since 2001, and it doesn't amaze me that it's come out this way. This whole process is "over thought", "too labored", and it reaks of W. Axl Rose, not crappin' or gettin' off the pot.

CD is what it is. It's out, it's done. Forget it. Move on. At this point, I just hope they realize where they went wrong with this album, and future albums will be less over thought, and they'll practice more of a 'record, release it, leave it' policy.

Yes! Right on. Karma...

This album suffers from too much insecurity.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

future albums???? BWAHAHAHA

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I honestly feel like alot of people are noticing the cut and paste because they've had so much access to previous versions.

very true...the prior versions are cut and paste as well. I dig the album and don't care what anyone says now. I am only interested to see how it sells, who will show up for a tour, and still want to know what he is going to do with the rest of the material. I really wish he would just put out a special edition Chinese Democracy box set around X-MAS and call it day with the project. cool

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i caught better on t he radio last night...5 of us waiting for he parking lot to empty at the bills/browns game and it came on

the 4 guys i was with hated it 16

anyway it was definately different, i miss the bubbly part ah well the big dirty guitar slide (assuming its bumble) is pretty cool, but thats the problem we heard the leaks a million times so the final mix is gonna need some getting used to, but i liked it at first listen 9

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Simply-Red-25-G … B001H1Q9CE
saw that in a shop (which had advertisement for C.D with a picture of it which is first ive seen here) saw this cd and thought alternate cover? smile hhehe

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I honestly feel like alot of people are noticing the cut and paste because they've had so much access to previous versions.

very true...the prior versions are cut and paste as well.

Yeah the demos are cut and paste as well, but its not as noticeable simply because they are from prior sessions and didn't get the 'full treatment' yet. Whether someone listens to a Riad demo once or a million times has nothing to do with the final product.

saw that in a shop

Too funny.

Is Better getting any airplay where everyone lives?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I emailed my local rock station dj and he said he didn't know anything about a new single. He said they played "Better" when it leaked but soon stopped because, well you know. On a side note, "Chinese Democracy" is still receiving heavy airplay.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:
russtcb wrote:

very true...the prior versions are cut and paste as well.

Yeah the demos are cut and paste as well, but its not as noticeable simply because they are from prior sessions and didn't get the 'full treatment' yet. Whether someone listens to a Riad demo once or a million times has nothing to do with the final product.

saw that in a shop

Too funny.

Is Better getting any airplay where everyone lives?

just checked waaf.com in boston.

since 10:00 am they have played better twice and cd once...not too shabby

Board footer