You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

Re: Cheers to All members.....

bloodyhell81 wrote:

Just wanted to say cheers to all members who have been kind enough to help some of us with songs and info and that were hard to find . much appreciated. and to administrator for allowing us to have a voice without being shut down as in some other places which i dont have to mention. cheers to you all 5

JohnnyWuFei
 Rep: 0 

JohnnyWuFei wrote:

I'll drink to that! 5

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Very cool. Without getting all MyGNR gay kiss ass... yeah the cats at GN'R Evo aren't Beta's trash collectors.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

just remember folks... no requests on the forum...
pm a sumbitch...

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Glad you feel at home here 5

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Glad you like it here. We try hard as a staff to have the best GNR forum we could possibly have.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its you members make this forum cool...its a testament to the quality of the membership for the very little moderating that we have to do here wink

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

What BLS and Neemo said. Big ups to Evo.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

its you members make this forum cool...its a testament to the quality of the membership for the very little moderating that we have to do here wink

Neemo forgot to tell you we are lazy!!!  He's right, you guys are great and we have the best quality of ANY forum on the web.  The so called "big forums" can have the quantity, fuck that.  I'll take quality ANY FUCKING DAY!
5 9...FIVE MORE DAYS!

Board footer