You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dr Pepper

nugdafied wrote:

We are sorry for any delays you have experienced in securing a coupon for a free Dr Pepper. While we had taken additional steps to meet the expected demand for our offer, the response has been greater than anticipated. To resolve this, we are increasing our server capacity and making a toll-free number available (1-888-DRPEPPER or 1-888-377-3773). In addition, as a result of the technical delays, we are extending the offer and will provide more information shortly.

Thanks for your patience and support.

http://www.drpepper.com/text/

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Woohoo, time to get a 4th coupon then (i love having gmail with 50 invites)

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Axlin08 wrote:

Axl should redeem it, then take a picture of it with his cell phone, and upload it to the 'net.

I just did this for the Dr. Pepper

Love Ax

G N' F'n' R's 2008!

Nah, Slash should redeem it and post a pic of himself with the bottle. Now that would be ironic and embarrassing for Dr.Pepper.

Then again, Dr.Pepper have already embarrassed themselves, by critisizing Buckethead, who lo and behold, is all over the album with solo, rhythm and/or songwriting credits on almost every song. In fact, he's the star of the album. Anyone with some knowledge of the album would have guessed that. Fuckin' idiots must have feel stupid now.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I didnt get through last night.  I tried a few times, it loaded once, I entered all my info clicked submit and it said "server unavailable". 

I just tried again, and its still trying to load after I enter all my info.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Due to "consumer demand," soft drink manufacturer Dr Pepper has extended its offer of a free drink to everyone if GUNS N' ROSES' long-awaited new album, "Chinese Democracy", actually dropped in 2008.

Interested fans have until 6:00 p.m. today (Monday, November 24) to visit DrPepper.com. After registering online, they will receive a coupon redeemable for a 20-oz. Dr Pepper wherever the drink is sold.

The twist: the coupon will expire on February 28.

According to WalletPop.com, Dr Pepper's web site had a hard time keeping up with demand for a soda yesterday, with may fans receivng a "loading" message on the main page when trying to access the site.

"We never thought this day would come," said Tony Jacobs, vice president of marketing for Dr Pepper. "But now that it's here, all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl should redeem it, then take a picture of it with his cell phone, and upload it to the 'net.

I just did this for the Dr. Pepper

Love Ax

G N' F'n' R's 2008!

Nah, Slash should redeem it and post a pic of himself with the bottle. Now that would be ironic and embarrassing for Dr.Pepper.

Then again, Dr.Pepper have already embarrassed themselves, by critisizing Buckethead, who lo and behold, is all over the album with solo, rhythm and/or songwriting credits on almost every song. In fact, he's the star of the album. Anyone with some knowledge of the album would have guessed that. Fuckin' idiots must have feel stupid now.

Slash can't have one. They're under strict orders to not ship to anyone with the last name Hudson. Perla doesn't get one either.

Board footer