You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Re: Guns N' Roses update official site

Locomotive98 wrote:
downliner wrote:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/images/ads/30 … nrshop.jpg

^ Just noticed that on the official site. The old store URL is still active.

Yay, some new Chinese Democracy candles I hope. Or a Robin endorsed and branded trash bag.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Okay... so Bumblefoot does the solo on Chinese Democracy now?  It sounds exactly like Bh's solo, and Bh is credited in the liner notes.  Their website credits Ron.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Okay... so Bumblefoot does the solo on Chinese Democracy now?  It sounds exactly like Bh's solo, and Bh is credited in the liner notes.  Their website credits Ron.

Even BF said that he plays the rhythm on the song, the solo is BH. I think BF would realize if it's him.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Now you know why Axl doesn't want anybody talking.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Even BF said that he plays the rhythm on the song, the solo is BH. I think BF would realize if it's him.

I know, that's exactly what i'm hearing.  Here's what the website says (after it had been edited for errors):

"Chinese Democracy" opens things up on a theatrical note. Right away you realize that frontman and GN'R mastermind Axl Rose has never sounded better. Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal's guitar solo is another highlight of the title track.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Now you know why Axl doesn't want anybody talking.

It's not them talking, it's what is posted on GNR's official website.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I know, that's exactly what i'm hearing.  Here's what the website says (after it had been edited for errors):

"Chinese Democracy" opens things up on a theatrical note. Right away you realize that frontman and GN'R mastermind Axl Rose has never sounded better. Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal's guitar solo is another highlight of the title track.

The hidden gem, lol 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well its prolly origianlly part of the shacklers comment which is now the only track not mentioned...but ron does the solo on SR

btw the boston herald article is gone now 16

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:
Neemo wrote:

btw the boston herald article is gone now 16

No, it's not.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They reached a new low with that article. There's a lot of great reviews out there, but they chose that one? Wow.

They have a new album out and are still obsessed with the past. I can see why hangers on like Del, Beta,etc. would play with themselves while looking at that review, but its hard to imagine Axl approving of such nonsense being posted on the official site.

Board footer