You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

Re: Amazon rips Chinese Democracy

bloodyhell81 wrote:

just because its a flop in usa doesnt mean shit, USA isnt the be all end all of everthing look at the 500,000 people who brought kanye west album and thats a piece of shit.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

just because its a flop in usa doesnt mean shit, USA isnt the be all end all of everthing look at the 500,000 people who brought kanye west album and thats a piece of shit.

American sales mean everything for American bands/artists to the American record business.

I wish it weren't that way, but it is. Some fuckin' suit at Universal is not sitting back, and going "hmmm, it did very well in FINLAND"

Fuck no. He's throwing fuckin' chairs at his secretary because it's a flop in the U.S.

Unless a reunion is in the works, Axl's committing suicide by this lack of promotion.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I wish it weren't that way, but it is. Some fuckin' suit at Universal is not sitting back, and going "hmmm, it did very well in FINLAND"

Hogwash.

Everybody knows Finland controls the US record industry. tongue

R.B. Huckleberry
 Rep: 2 

sic. wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Hogwash.

Everybody knows Finland controls the US record industry. tongue

The above comment makes more sense as an explanation than anything else said about about the record industry in the last 5 years.

I welcome our Finnish Overlords.

Board footer