You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: So whose back

dave-gnfnr wrote:

I want to see Sal back too from HTGTH, i met him at a few shows, hammerstein and MSG, really great guy Id like to see Saul back too he was always awesome even though we didnt see eye to eye ha

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Saul was great. Never saw anyone else use the "Chinese Democracy starts now!" line with such perfect timing.

Saul never joined any GNR sites after leaving HTGTH in 2006 that I am aware of. He just sticks to running his Bucket forum.

http://bucketheadland.proboards.com/

I am a member  but haven't posted there much in years. It's a great community but I'm not a big fan of the proboards format. Never was. At least he stuck to the old version and not the upgraded one which is even worse.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I've only met peeps from the old-skewl-HTGTH-daze: Kujo, Sex Kitten, McGann, and Bud Fox.

I'm actually having dinner with Kujo next month when he comes to town. He can't be bothered with GnR anymore, even with Slash and Duff on board. Shocking considering he traveled all over the US (like me) in 06 to see 'em.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Whatever happened to CrimeSlunkScene? tongue I need his help to back up a conspiracy theory.

James Lofton wrote:

I wish I knew. Loved that guy.
CSS, if you're just reading the forum...log back in. I can assure you that you are missed.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the recognition and kind words. It means a lot, it truly does.

I'd also like to take some time to thank those who did not mention me in this thread as someone whom they have missed... No worries, though - because I have missed you! Especially buzzsaw.

Just kidding, of course. A little bit.

As for the conspiracy theory:

Is it the one about how Claudio Ranieri have absorbed José Mourinho's soul in order to propel Leicester to the Premiership title via 1-0 wins?

If so, I say good choice!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Nah, that's just the catenaccio running in his veins finally paying off. 16

Good to see you back.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

There he is...welcome back CSS!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Don't take it personally. I don't miss anyone. People come and go...that's life. Welcome back though!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

I'm here quite new, but I was active at Chinesedemocracy and Newgnr forums for years. around 2011 or so I quite lost interest in GNR, but now I'm curious again, what's happening smile thanks guys again for inviting me here. I'm still amazed by Chinese Whispers!

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Some more people I'd like to see come back off the top of my head...

DCK

Tommie

-D-

Locomotive98

Gagarin

gnfnraxl

Scarlett

IRISH OS1R1S

strat0

LLL

Awwwww, thanks!

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Whatever happened to that hot british lady that used to be on roses of velvet?

I used to be on HTGTH but that wank Jarmo banned me aka Jimmer Jammer. 

I think I made a post about it being bs about Dj Ashba or something I can't remember.

Board footer