You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The next GNR album: Current known state of songs

Sky Dog wrote:

Stay of Execution is still appropriate….too much work for them to do an album…that’s pretty obvious.  I sent my brother the Perhaps video and he liked the song but it was “perfunctory”….look at the definition of the word…something done with little effort.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

misterID wrote:

It’s a shame he never did anything with Stay of Execution or Honor of Thieves

Months ago maybe even last year I found a trademark under axls name for Hell Rose Place. I made a thread on mygnr at the time about it. Maybe that's the name for an ep or something. It was ages ago now I can't remember all the details.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
misterID wrote:

It’s a shame he never did anything with Stay of Execution or Honor of Thieves

Months ago maybe even last year I found a trademark under axls name for Hell Rose Place. I made a thread on mygnr at the time about it. Maybe that's the name for an ep or something. It was ages ago now I can't remember all the details.

Ummm …

Do a Google search for “Hell Rose Place.”

Look at the first few links that pop up.

All of them.

I’ll stop there, but … interesting stuff.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Maybe he’s opening a B&B

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

https://malibu-ca.alluschurches.com/hell-rose-place/

Playbacks of all the 'Chinese leftovers' will take place every Sunday, hosted by the most reverend W Axl Rose at the Church of Guns n' Roses. Church goers will be asked for donations after the weekly sermon (rant). Guns n' Roses scented candles and will of course be on sale at the church.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Scabbie wrote:

Playbacks of all the 'Chinese leftovers' will take place every Sunday, hosted by the most reverend W Axl Rose at the Church of Guns n' Roses. Church goers will be asked for donations after the weekly sermon (rant). Guns n' Roses scented candles and will of course be on sale at the church.

Ahh yes I forgot to mention his house seems to be a registered church, possibly as a tax dodge. Someone called Bucketegg on mygnr has done more reserch than me on all this. He also has W.A.R tequila trademarked and sits on the board of a few companys

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Ahh yes I forgot to mention his house seems to be a registered church, possibly as a tax dodge. Someone called Bucketegg on mygnr has done more reserch than me on all this. He also has W.A.R tequila trademarked and sits on the board of a few companys

Holy shit, if he has the mansion listed as a church … Wow.

Very interesting stuff pops if you Google the “church” address and keep cross-referencing things.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Sky Dog wrote:

Stay of Execution is still appropriate….too much work for them to do an album…that’s pretty obvious.  I sent my brother the Perhaps video and he liked the song but it was “perfunctory”….look at the definition of the word…something done with little effort.

Totally agree. I think Perhaps should have a different lyrics for the second part and don´t repeat them once again. The Slash´s solo is worse than the Robin´s original and probably they could be made a bit longer the song. Anyway, i like it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That stuff about his mansion/church is bat shit crazy. Never heard that before.

Tax evasion? More likely related to either that Yoda crap or TB.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This type of info is public in the US? You can see who lives in your house?

https://www.spokeo.com/CA/Malibu/5055-Latigo-Canyon-Rd

Board footer