You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: If Dexter returns...

I can't remember if Dexter aka Axl Rose on the computer web of nets, ever posted here. I assume that might be a hard no.

But, if he did / decided to for the 1st time. What is one question you'd ask him? [Assuming the fact he'd do a Q & A for board members here]

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

What's your favorite unreleased song?

If I had a second, it'd be: What was your favorite moment of CD where you were happy / excited with how things turned out?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

His account was apparently hacked here last year. THanks for reminding me about Dexter. I should send Fernando a message informing him about that incident. I was going to back then but so much shit was hitting the GNR fan at the time, the hack was forgotten about.

He did sign up here but didn't chat here. The official GNR site did link to Evo as the site for fans to read the chat transcripts though so our community was acknowledged.

If I could ask him a question.....I'd ask what the original track list of the 2001 album was going to be.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

If Dexter returned, I'd say -
1.) Thank you for Chinese Democracy - it helped me get though and process some real shit that came up in my life. Thank you.
2.) When you posted in the forums after it was released, you mentioned that you'd like people to have the opportunity to get what they can out of it for awhile before you 'clouded it' with revealing your own inspirations. Could you let us know what is going on in Prostitute? Who were the ones that wouldn't be saved?

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

What happened on December 7, 2002 and why did Clear Channel pull the plug on the entire tour?

Could you explain the circumstances surrounding your acquisition of the G&R name from the other members?

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I would ask him his favorite color.

And why Pitman got the boot.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

So many questions, so little time.

Is there still Buckethead material planning to be released?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Hi Dex, thanks for the kick ass time in Vegas. Twice!
Couple of questions:
1) How did the reconciliation came along and why now?
2) Is new material on the horizon and is it left overs from 96 sessions or from Chinese Sessions? Also, are they gonna feature Slash and Duff on them?
3) If you have to choose: AC DC or Guns?

AtariLegend wrote:

I'd like to ask him who plays on the 1999 Demos (if they're even from then) or Paul Tobias questions.

Truth is, I'd probably get star struck instead and make a fool out of myself.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'd like to ask him who plays on the 1999 Demos (if they're even from then)

GREAT question. It should've been asked during those chats.

I'm more interested in the timeframe and not who are on them although its sorta the same thing. 1999 was a safe guess obviously but just because they lack Buckethead does not necessarily mean the recordings took place before his arrival. Or it could be the exact opposite...songs could be from even earlier and the vocals/May added later. I'd love the proper dates of each leak....specifically Better.

I'd also like to know the amount of times he went into the studio to lay down vocals. We know of the infamous week in 2001 but I'm pretty sure there were later sessions in late 06 or early 07 and there had to be some from 1999 for obvious reasons(Oh My God). We do know for a fact there were absolutely none before that. Spin got to hear instrumentals in 98 and Moby never heard any vocals while considering producing the album.

Board footer