You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: Drain the Swamp?

harmon420 wrote:
NeonKnight wrote:

The last song with vocals is Eye On You and Tommy Song #1
Quick Song is just axl singing the melody, and nothing is axl repeating the same line over and over.
So...
I really hope that Eye On You leaks someday soon.

I have no horse in this race, but i would bet that if more than a couple of people have eye on you, then  chances are we will hear it relatively soon.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

The reason most people have not heard the Eye on You leak is because it is a terrible song and people are choosing not to share it

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Tortilla_Man wrote:

The reason most people have not heard the Eye on You leak is because it is a terrible song and people are choosing not to share it

I'd agree with this and perhaps it being not complete as in missing lyrics with just melodies sung on some parts.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Was there a problem with Discord?

I can not come in. Send me the link again, please.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
vipicius wrote:

They keep disappearing, most likely due to some bad apples reporting servers to discord. You know, the mature, responsible etiquette that is usually present in online gnr communities.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
vipicius wrote:

They keep disappearing, most likely due to some bad apples reporting servers to discord. You know, the mature, responsible etiquette that is usually present in online gnr communities.

Yeah, there's pretty much an all out war between the two right now.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Yeah, there's pretty much an all out war between the two right now.

We have a staging area right now, I'm not taking lead of the next attempt though.

I suggested taking file/link sharing completely off discord onto another service though, seems promising.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Once you remove the file sharing doesn't that take away it's purpose? Weren't the leaks fueling those?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

Once you remove the file sharing doesn't that take away it's purpose? Weren't the leaks fueling those?

at first, yes but it kind of grew into a community to talk about GNR in general. now our link channels will be completely off discord, only available via PM's to those who bring it up

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

In other words...a forum.  tongue

Too many options in this era

Discords and reddits and social media

Forums are a dying breed.

Board footer