You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Buzzsaw

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Also, what about dupe accounts? Flagg clearly has a new one. Not sure what the point is, but at least disable his old one.

Why do you exclusively post here to taunt Flagg and Buzz?  Do you have anything else to contribute or is your sole purpose to pick fights with people on the internet. SLC repeatedly violates forum rules and pops in a few times a year to start shit, then disappears for 6 months. I think it’s time for admins to have a private discussion with him. Just look at his post history and abuse of the karma feature.

How would you know that Rocky? You’ve only been here like a month.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

A quick glance at his post history is all it needs. I'm sure most of us had him clocked as an alt after his 2nd or 3rd post.

Kinda sad making alts but whatever you're in to I guess.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I was in the Politics thread for a hot minute.

I know nothing of Buzz but it seems he got tired of the shit talking and started lashing out.

If you cannot conduct yourself without name calling and assuming the worst of a person, you belong at the children's table.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Rocky wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Also, what about dupe accounts? Flagg clearly has a new one. Not sure what the point is, but at least disable his old one.

Why do you exclusively post here to taunt Flagg and Buzz?  Do you have anything else to contribute or is your sole purpose to pick fights with people on the internet. SLC repeatedly violates forum rules and pops in a few times a year to start shit, then disappears for 6 months. I think it’s time for admins to have a private discussion with him. Just look at his post history and abuse of the karma feature.

Nice pivot, but...

Your karma posts towards me seem oddly similar, especially for a new member. In fact they're nearly identical in tone and content. Your writing style is also the same on the board.

I mean...c'mon now...

karma.jpg

Board footer