You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Re: The General confirmed next

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

How old is the video? the last one on his channel is a two month old vid of a John Legend gig

I know, I've checked his YT Channel but I can't find anything, I will keep you update when I find something more

I'm being told he said it as a joke

Appeareantly there is a video on a YT Channel where It says the rumour of Atlas release on November and he commented the b-side Will be State Of Grace but seems a prediction and not something verified

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

Appeareantly someone on Mygnrforum commented that Rick uploaded a video on YT saying that Atlas is coming on November and the B side is State Of Grace.

I've never understood how just because someone is involved in leaks it means they've achieved insider status and the fan base watches their every move for news.

In the case of MSL he had contacts to varying degrees across the board so it was more understandable in his case.

In this case? I don't think so.

misterID wrote:

I really can’t wrap my head around how Slash and Duff could fit on Zodiac. It has to have vocals though. The track is crafted too well

Yeah it would be like the two of them pasting something into a White Zombie song.

Not a natural fit.

Scabbie wrote:

I was quite surprised at State of Grace when I listened to it. Axl should have grouped songs like this, OMG, CD, Better etc rather than the mix of styles we got on CD. Looking forward to hearing in November if the rumour is true

It's one of the reasons it needed to be two albums. There was no way to get a proper rocker-ballad ratio on one album.

Lomax wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

I know, I've checked his YT Channel but I can't find anything, I will keep you update when I find something more

Appeareantly there is a video on a YT Channel where It says the rumour of Atlas release on November and he commented the b-side Will be State Of Grace but seems a prediction and not something verified

Is state of grace the “bet you think your cool” song?

Dani_1455

Dani_1455 wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

I don't know anything about this

Lomax wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

I don't know anything about this

Doesn’t matter.
I’m thinking of Eye on You apparently.

https://genius.com/Guns-n-roses-eye-on-you-lyrics

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

State of Grace and Eye on You are both really creative and cool but need a little work. Love Axl's delivery on SOG though.

It'd be awesome if it's another new song alongside Atlas but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

State of Grace is really cool. It kind of sounds that he’s riffing some of the screaming lyrics, but I really dig it. I could def picture Slash putting funky guitar licks on this song

Sky Dog wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I was quite surprised at State of Grace when I listened to it. Axl should have grouped songs like this, OMG, CD, Better etc rather than the mix of styles we got on CD. Looking forward to hearing in November if the rumour is true

Agree….100%….we got a compilation album

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Looks like the film crew that shot the Perhaps video is still out with them https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/vid … 9321143489

Possibly makes me think they could be shooting another music video.

Dani_1455

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Looks like the film crew that shot the Perhaps video is still out with them https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/vid … 9321143489

Possibly makes me think they could be shooting another music video.

It's a possibility, but I think that a video like the Perhaps one, on a song like The General It is not logical, this kind of videos can work well on songs like Perhaps, Atlas even Hardskool would be acceptable, but for a deeper track like The General I do not think so

Board footer