You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The General confirmed next

James wrote:
guts wrote:

With the recent Fortus interview now I think more music is going to be released.

It would be nice to get Atlas/Soul Monster this year instead of having to wait til 2025.

If there really is some sort of plan to record new music, just get all the Chinese stuff out of the way now.

It shouldn't still be on the table for the next tour.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

None of the hardcore fans are going to stop talking about and wanting the ChiDem outtakes until we get them.

Write new songs? Cool. But we will still want “Oklahoma,” “Seven,” “Cuban Skies,” etc.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ain’t no way I can see Axl, Slash and Lindsey coexisting in a studio

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I feel so positive about things at the moment.

I think the band putting out all this old stuff and clearing the plate is the best thing psychologically that could happen.

Then Axl and Slash can go into a studio next year and just jam and see what happens with no pressure, no expectations, and not trying to live up to any previously designed plan or anything. They write some stuff they like or they don't. No baggage.

Meanwhile we get to finally enjoy these long lost gems.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

This fanbase is talking new album again?

tenor.gif

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

All could publically announce his retirement (probably by press release) and fan boards would still be speculating that it was a ploy to take the pressure off whilst he secretly wrote and recorded his next triology!

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

Supposed "Clip" of The General
Probably fake cuz its the Dustin Bones account
& it sounds real bad lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Unfortunately I have a feeling that's real and yeah...it's bad.

If it was fake, the quality would be better. They're doing that crap where they intentionally make the quality shit.

On the other hand...maybe he did that intentionally to make it appear authentic.

I'm going with real. 18

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

A vinyl release would make a lot of sense if the final track is a massively over hyped steaming piece of horse shit.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

Supposed "Clip" of The General
Probably fake cuz its the Dustin Bones account
& it sounds real bad lol

It's fake. They have used an old fake version from ages ago as the framework and built a bit more on top of it

Board footer