You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

exoterica wrote:

Doubt.jpg

But the Vegas date hasn't been announced yet.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I can't stop thinking about how Tom Mayhue's comments.

They would sort of fit with their being an EP or an album with tracks that are old and/or sound like AFD era. After all the songs we have gotten recently are cool but do not really match that description and he spoke like he had heard them.

On the other hand could just be the media using the phrase 'album' when they mean 'single'.

But I wouldn't rule it right out.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

They’re playing my city this evening. I hope the local folks have a good time.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Who in the hell is coming up with these lithographs?!?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

I have no idea what the fuck that is.  Compare that with this (not a big fan of the band, but at least they know and understand their fanbase):

DEN2ndwoargheiafjdkslioj.png

tejastech08 wrote:

They’re playing my city this evening. I hope the local folks have a good time.

you should have went.  they were blowing out the tickets at 24.50 I saw earlier.  It was 40% full at most from what I saw at ticketmaster earlier.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James wrote:

you should have went.  they were blowing out the tickets at 24.50 I saw earlier.  It was 40% full at most from what I saw at ticketmaster earlier.

I’m too spoiled by prime Axl live videos from 1986 to 1993. Not able to put up with the helium voice of the last 20 years. But I do think they put on a good show for the audience. A lot of bands play short gigs while charging a ton of money. Guns will give you 2.5 to 3 hours.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James wrote:

Better than CD cover!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
James wrote:

I’m too spoiled by prime Axl live videos from 1986 to 1993. Not able to put up with the helium voice of the last 20 years. But I do think they put on a good show for the audience. A lot of bands play short gigs while charging a ton of money. Guns will give you 2.5 to 3 hours.

2002 is not quite "classic Axl" but he has a very strong voice there. I've learned to appreciate it over the years. Not so much rasp, but a lot of power.

axlroselocke1
 Rep: 1 

The screams he did on Live and let die in 02 were amazing.  I look back on some of those performances and think I should have appreciated him more. I was young and he sounded nothing like the 80s, 90s Axl and I was not very forgiving. Still went and saw him and had a great time tho.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The Phoenix show has been moved to a smaller venue.

F7yB5GcXwAEwKE4?format=jpg&name=small

In the words of David Crockett...

It's over, Schiavone.

They've milked the tit to the last drop. They're smart to be going on hiatus.

Board footer