You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Man this drama is crazy.

MSL is one crazy mofo.

Yeah. Dealing in the type of legal trouble he could end up in over this is definitely crazy.

That's BringBackAdler posting from at least 2 accounts in this thread.

Isn't MYGNR Evil banning him?

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Man this drama is crazy.

MSL is one crazy mofo.

Yeah. Dealing in the type of legal trouble he could end up in over this is definitely crazy.

That's BringBackAdler posting from at least 2 accounts in this thread.

Isn't MYGNR Evil banning him?

Actually, I am formerly known as Jimmer Jammer, thanks.

I don't really post much anymore as I was kind of in the Robin Finck school and his loss in GN'R = loss of interest on my end.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
russtcb wrote:
sp2at wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Find your own identity, creep.

I got one sugar tits

So far you've contributed 2 useless posts to this thread. Please feel free to knock it off.

I have had some nonsense this week.

See if sp2at is Florida based, or Eastern Asia fake IP?

Edit: Actually; do not follow thru, I know who it is now. roll

sp2at
 Rep: 0 

sp2at wrote:

HOnest to god brah I didnt see your username whe I was signing up  9

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Nu gnr r lazy.

Axls shit.

TheSundanceKid wrote:

MSL is one crazy mofo.

I am a lot of things, but crazy is not one of them. Manic depressive? Sure. Obsessive compulsive. Yeah. Egomaniac? Definitely. Giant balls? Oh yeah. But crazy? No.

Part of why I do this stuff is because I enjoy the challenge. I like putting myself in dangerous situations and then having to use my intellect to get out of them. I feel it keeps me sharp.

I also do a lot of work in viral marketing and I test out a lot of my concepts via GNR publicity stunts, so the experiences in the wacky world of GNR help me in other areas.

Hope everyone has been well. I feel great.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Did you meet up with jamester this weekend?

Hopefully jamester had a great time at the Slash/Ozzy show in Tampa. I was there - awesome, shout out to Cramer too. 9

sp2at
 Rep: 0 

sp2at wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Yeah. Egomaniac? Definitely.

This eroded all credibility of this

Giant balls? Oh yeah.

But your trying your little heart out so brownie points for that

Part of why I do this stuff is because I enjoy the challenge. I like putting myself in dangerous situations and then having to use my intellect to get out of them. I feel it keeps me sharp.

No one cares why or how you do it Sherlock.

Produce the goods or bounce on back into obscurity

I also do a lot of work in viral marketing and I test out a lot of my concepts via GNR publicity stunts, so the experiences in the wacky world of GNR help me in other areas.

Cool story brah. I own a magical fairy dragon and we slay minotaurs with my magical IQ wand. Did I mention I have an above average IQ?

Cool.

Just want to be sure all y'all bitchez know about my IQ.

Put yo money where your neck beard is broseph. Times a wastin'

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I was figuring that jamester would've at least had an interesting story to post by now.

Pretty sure he said late Sunday.

I r bak!. Looks like you guys have had fun on this thread. good to see so many posts. hopefully i will get to catch up with what yall are talking about soon.

Im Groggy drove 1000miles this weekend , had a fu@kin blast! slash was good OZZY rocked the house and hosed a body guard to the ground!. Imma grab a shower and a meal and type something up. IM a typetard so it will take a bit. i do have setlist, venue pix, video ect ect... no pictures of Me & msl. Ive never posetd pix on this forum so u guys have no clue what I look like anyway.

As far as MSL for now ill say WOW.... And admit I paid for his shoes. Please dont ask me to quote what ive seen, I will not give u email addys, I will not quote what ive read. I will drop hints here n there or speak vaguely. As far as the rest it isnt my place. Hope everyone understands. be back soon. 22

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I was figuring that jamester would've at least had an interesting story to post by now.

Pretty sure he said late Sunday.

I r bak!. Looks like you guys have had fun on this thread. good to see so many posts. hopefully i will get to catch up with what yall are talking about soon.

Im Groggy drove 1000miles this weekend , had a fu@kin blast! slash was good OZZY rocked the house and hosed a body guard to the ground!. Imma grab a shower and a meal and type something up. IM a typetard so it will take a bit. i do have setlist, venue pix, video ect ect... no pictures of Me & msl. Ive never posetd pix on this forum so u guys have no clue what I look like anyway.

As far as MSL for now ill say WOW.... And admit I paid for his shoes. Please dont ask me to quote what ive seen, I will not give u email addys, I will not quote what ive read. I will drop hints here n there or speak vaguely. As far as the rest it isnt my place. Hope everyone understands. be back soon. 22

Did you get to listen to any songs?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Board footer