You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

ppp wrote:

Yes, what he said was plausible. But thats because he was just stating the obvious and then making up his own little story to go with it. Anyone could do that.

I could say I know Axl and right now he is very depressed and won't come out of his house and people around him are very worried about him. Believable? Yes. But am I really on the inside and am I giving you real info? Nope. I am just stating a bunch of rumors and making up a story. Thats what he was most likely doing.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I say lock it as well. MSL was a fraud years ago.

Plus this last shit that happened was way over the top and personally, powerpoint slides really? Totally fake shit.

Just a crazy fan with too much time on his hands.

ppp

ppp wrote:

What did he do years ago?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I say keep the things locked.

Until someone gets ready to shit or get off the pot and grow some god damn balls, and SAY SOMETHING instead of acting like pussies with this "hinting" bullshit that got old in 2000 fucking 3, fuck the hell off.

There is no discussion without something concrete to discuss, and NO Bumble going off on a bunch of fucking nerds over at MyGayNR AIN'T worth discussing. If GN'R ARE pissed about that, then fuck 'em. Ron is better than them, and he shouldn't work for such a facist organization like Guns N' Roses.

End of story.

i say lock everything and ban all MSL discussion. i've proven to be a liar time and time again and nobody should trust anything i say.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

i say lock everything and ban all MSL discussion. i've proven to be a liar time and time again and nobody should trust anything i say.

Yeah. Those fake leaks of The Blues, Chinese Democracy, etc were well made, but really turned out to be BS once the album dropped.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

<<<<<-----------

2wnmkb7.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's not that you're a liar.

It's that you haven't said ANYTHING, AT ALL, EVEN NOW.

Let's discuss away, regardless of the Axl police, when we have something to actually discuss.

It just isn't there man.

there is nothing to discuss. i am a liar. plz lock. thnx.

Board footer