You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

I am not Bring Back Adler if that is whom BBA is.

I believe James Lofton will back me up on that.

I am just a disgruntled Buckethead / Robin Finck fan, plain and simple. That chimes in every once in a while from the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Home of Honest Ed's where you can get a mighty fine 5 dollar pair of knock off Chuck Taylor's.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Just seen a photo of axl on htgth with a couple of those models in a car.

I think we should name this tour the 'gash grab' tour.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

was it this?

292kv0y.jpg

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Yes!

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

And he's not wearing a hat !

wink

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Those two.have to.be sisters

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He looks like their dad, seriously. Not just the age thing, but Axl's obvious Irish/Scottish heritage, he looks related.

But at the same time, Axl is a dude that has spent years in solitude (that we know of).

For all we know he's blowing his load (literally) on a world 'gash grab' tour, and then retiring, from it all. That's how he is. Axl is literally a guy I could see having a threesome with two twin sisters in each city, yet spending 5 fucking years abstaining at the same time.

Once again... that's Axl.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

You get older but the girls stay the same age.

Superb.

I'd take three.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Maybe you should learn to read as Monkey and I said, and even he admitted, that he REMOVED HIS POST where he said that, genius.

And this conversation had nothing to do with Axl, but someone calling consenting adults immoral, and equating them with pedophiles.

Seriously, stop with the whiney, bitter, obsessed little bitch routine already. The only one talking/obsessing about Axl here is YOU.

Your reading comprehension skills are so lacking. Bro-Mero NEVER said Axl was a pedophile genius. That's how you read it because you lack the ability to read things in context.  If you read what he wrote like I did and thought he flat out called Axl a pedophile you need serious help and a huge doese of common sesne directed your way. Unlike you I'm not obsessing over Axl in this thread ID. Most of us were simply giving our opinions on how we view the topic yet you're the obsessive whiney little freak who comes in here defending Axl as though he's your own dad. You're unbelievable.  roll

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Easy fellas, We're sort of all in the right here.

Bono has a point that there are times in general when people will leap to Axl's defence regardless of the situation.

MisterID has a point that Bro-Mero's original post (now removed) expressed his aversion to Axl's relationship in terms that were inappropriate to the situation and potentially offensive to people concerned about some of those issues.

Bro-Mero has a point that sexual relations between a man of 50 and a woman of 19 is distasteful to much of the community, especially people who have family members of similar ages and imagine them in that situation.

Sadly after the first few pages I don't think I had a point other than to express my love for girls in their 20s with brazillians....

See...it's all good wink

Board footer