You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Queensryche Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Christ, time to hang it up guys. Eddie Money just replaced you at a county fair.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If I were them, I would've just mutually packed up and headed home. Live on the royalties, find myself, fuck around a little (literally), play games... think about it. That deal.

Then decide what we want to do in a few years, and see if we want to do some sort of small nostalgia tour and see if we still got it and people want to see it.

Warrant should've did that YEARS ago.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Queensryche has been irrelevant for 20 years. They should have walked away after Empire.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Too bad. Their early albums were amazing and unique.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

They really have been irrelevant for a long time, but I still really enjoyed big chunks of Promised Land, HITNF, Q2K, Tribe, and to a lesser extent, Mindcrime II and American Soldier. And I really appreciated the effort to create and release new material, even when it strayed wildly from what people were expecting.

This split makes me a little sad.  Seems like what's left of the band just used this Oklahoma incident as a final excuse to get rid of Tate (and probably his family-management team).  Good luck to them, but I won't be going out of my way to see them live, or buy any new material, unless/until Tate returns.  Just a guess, but I don't think they are likely to last long without him.

Lomax wrote:

I thought Tate's daughters husband was on guitar in Queens still?

Ahh it's his step daughter. The young guy, Lundgren was married to Tates step daughter they're now divorced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Lundgren

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

I had completely forgotten about that, so I looked around for info.  Apparently, their marriage didn't last very long.  He is still in the band though, best I can tell.

Board footer