You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Facebook Announcement

So yesterday GN'R did a 3 minute video on the history of the band up to the reunion.  Today, they did a follow up and ended with May 24, 2017???

Any idea on what the announcement Wednesday will be?

https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/vid … 760833069/

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Appetite 30th anniversary deluxe version?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Re-announcing the US tour and announcing some Los Angeles dates close to the AFD anniversary.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

it's definitely tour-related. the whole video is about the different milestones of the tour and it's got the #notinthislifetime hashtag in the comments.

as much as i'd like this to be something about music, it's likely just the much rumored dates in los angeles.

an official dvd release of the houston or detroit shows would be dope, though. small chance it could be something like that.

have they been filming all the shows for this tour?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hoping for original 5 dates.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Hoping for original 5 dates.

This, or something AFD deluxe related.

There's no way they'd make a video, in that way, just to announce more dates. They've added dates time and again, and never made a video for it.

Plus the color-style for all of that video, matches, the color pattern for the recent leaked photo of a released AFD-cover that looks similar to Whitesnake 1987, with the gold, white, and vintage/weathered creme-colors.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I thought a public admission of Slash and Duff leaving was pretty interesting.

As was a relative glossing over the Chinese era.

dalethirsty wrote:

have they been filming all the shows for this tour?

I'm pretty sure they've filmed all shows since 2002.

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no way they'd make a video, in that way, just to announce more dates. They've added dates time and again, and never made a video for it.

False. They've done it several times, in fact.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Appetite 30th anniversary deluxe version?

THis is my prediction as well.

I thought a public admission of Slash and Duff leaving was pretty interesting.

Its official canon. No need to ignore it.

As was a relative glossing over the Chinese era.

The CD era is the season of Dallas that was just a dream. The fact they play a few songs from the era doesn't change this.

We're never going to get much info, news, tributes, etc. to the CD era. There's simply no reason to give it any attention anymore. GNR don't need to dangle a Chinese carrot in front of starving fans anymore. Fans have been eating full course meals since April 1st of last year.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Truly bizarre seeing them pretend Izzy wasn't a major factor.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah I kinda have a problem with that but then again....why promote him? He had a chance to come back, declined, so the juggernaut focuses on the three who are running the show.

Its not like they are going to remove him from future liner notes on any releases.

Board footer