You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Birthmarks/scars on the girl in the foot job vids match 14 year old Natalie Biden. He also calls the girl in those vids "Nattie"...which just happens to be what they call Natalie Biden.

There's texts of Hunter and Natalie's mom arguing about him contacting her and Hunter wanting Joe to smooth things over so the abuse can continue.

These people are monsters.

I haven't been downloading any of these so called "dumps". I just check for the latest info. Apparently there's a lot of other stuff in the leaks but everyone is focusing on the incest for obvious reasons.

Whoever is doing this needs to just leak it all so it can all be authenticated... especially the texts. The vids don't need to be authenticated.

Some people are questioning the authenticity of some of the leaking texts so there may be someone muddying the waters. Another reason to just leak it all.

Image sites have now joined media outlets and social media in censoring this information. Pretty soon there won't even be a way for anyone to share this information.

On one hand I understand the censoring....there's literally CP in the leaks. On the other hand, we have Biden's son involved in incest and pedophilia and Biden himself helping him deal with the victim's mother... and Hunter telling Natalie to call Joe.

Voters should know that they just voted for this person who's helping his son get in the pants of his granddaughter...and God knows what else.

This is sick shit. It should've come out months ago. If the FBI really sat on this, there should be a mass firing ASAP.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Why isn’t this all over Fox News? I just looked and literally didn’t see it on the homepage. Seems like it would be their thing to help Trump. If the FBI has/had this and did nothing, it’s really their fault, not the media. Of course, I’m ex-media so I side with them.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

This could be just Election Day voters deciding to vote early, but it’s interesting Arizona data.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Where are you seeing this Hunter Biden stuff?  Before I give credence to any claim that outrageous, I want evidence from a place where someone can be charged with libel and not be protected from the anonymity of 4chan or Reddit.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

As for NC, it is a good indicator of how MI, WI and PA will go. If Biden wins it, he likely wins the others and vice versa, although NC is closer than the Rust Belt.

MIchigan & Wisconson look like toast. Not even sure they're in play, didn't trump pull his spending out of WI a while ago?  I don't see PA a swing state, but that & FL are must wins, and Flagg I put it at trump not winning both SC & GA, I think its over. trump'll start either giving in soon, or go batshit this weekend.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Where are you seeing this Hunter Biden stuff?  Before I give credence to any claim that outrageous, I want evidence from a place where someone can be charged with libel and not be protected from the anonymity of 4chan or Reddit.

This is my question. Wall Street Journal pretty much refused the first story of the emails. And they are conservative.

The laptop apparently has been around since May 2019. Yes, it seems the Russians had their hands in it.  Now some Chinese dude is leaking screenshots of stuff? Like you said James, why leak it piece by piece?

Almost half the votes are already in. The game-changer needed to happen like last week. I don’t buy it, and it seems even Fox News doesn’t either.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

When it first leaked, it was everywhere. I saw it hit reddit news, world news, etc. Then it hit social media. It instantly started getting censored and can now only be found on conspiracy sites or shitty blogs.

Only place I check for updates is the conspiracy sub on reddit. If you (or anyone) wants the actual leaks, I think you gotta check those chan sites to find it...which I'm not doing.

I agree regarding skepticism about something as serious as this, which is why it should all come out at the same time and can be authenticated.

Having said that.... video does not lie. Hunter is with his niece. They can't spin their way out of that. It's not surprising that media and social media are uniting to censor this.

The texts could easily be manipulated though and maybe they are....but that video is damning.

One more thing...

People are starting to wonder if this isn't the laptop but some sort of Chinese hack.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

I just saw they predict both Trump and McSally will win Arizona.

I just can't see him losing Florida.

She's not winning AZ and I doubt Trump loses Florida.  Look at 2018.  It's unlikely Trump gets Arizona, but certainly possible.  You'll be able to call the election as soon as NC is decided if Trump doesn't win there.  If he doesn't win NC, he's not going to get any of the blue wall states he got in 16 either.  And if he doesn't get one of them, he loses.

What I'm much more concerned about is if ACB sides with the other four on PA when it comes up again this week.  It went 4-4 last week.  I don't agree with the shenanigans my state is up to, Wolf deciding we won't verify any signatures for the unprecedented amount of mail-in ballots the state forced (and already fucked up 25k in my county) on voters.  But I also don't like some county clerk deciding if a signature looks good enough.  This wasn't a problem previously and for the life of me I can't figure out why Democrats are opposed to requiring ID to vote (other than it would hurt shady shit like what PA is doing now).  Every other first world nation has voter ID, but somehow this is just a tremendous attack on liberty to verify someone is who they say they are before casting a ballot.

Well when one political party’s active and overt strategy is to suppress the vote....i don’t see why we wouldn’t find another obstacle to increasing voter turn out.

Solving a problem there is not proof of existing in the first place.

You won’t be happy until only white property owning men can vote.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

All the momentum is going towards Trump, but it is too little too late?

James

James wrote:

Kinda funny....

0gros8t70iv51.jpg

For the record, I don't believe in that Q nonsense.

Board footer